ADVERTISEMENT

Well this is awkward...

Amazed his handlers could let this happen. If he had kept mouth shut until now about her replacement etc., that would have been a different scene. But after musing on her replacement and calling her dying wish a hoax, you can’t do this.

What a bunch of horrible people. And you guys here cheer it on then have the audacity to claim others are using her death for political gain. Here people won't even allow him to pay his respects without turning it political. Shame on everyone involved including those on this board who praise it. Shame.

What a bunch of horrible people. And you guys here cheer it on then have the audacity to claim others are using her death for political gain. Here people won't even allow him to pay his respects without turning it political. Shame on everyone involved including those on this board who praise it. Shame.

This x a million

Deplorable conduct by the left. This is a funeral related event.

Lol. God I love you hypocritical, Fck your feelings, snowflakes.

giphy.gif

this is ridiculous. Trump has stomped on the graves of patriots like John McCain and John Lewis, encourages violence against journalists, praises vigilante justice and creates chaos at every turn for political gain. People need to stand up against this grifting conman every time he is in public. He can't be shielded from criticism when he isn't in the comfy confines of a Fox interview or racist super spreader rally on the campaign trail. RBG is probably giving Trump the middle finger from her casket and he deserves it.

Is this sarcasm? Have you been paying attention at all?

In all honesty, though, I agree with the premise of this. The problem is Trump has set the temperature and mood of the country and turned everything into a shit-show, three-ring circus. What were you expecting?

this is ridiculous. Trump has stomped on the graves of patriots like John McCain and John Lewis, encourages violence against journalists, praises vigilante justice and creates chaos at every turn for political gain. People need to stand up against this grifting conman every time he is in public. He can't be shielded from criticism when he isn't in the comfy confines of a Fox interview or racist super spreader rally on the campaign trail. RBG is probably giving Trump the middle finger from her casket and he deserves it.
People like that either don't pay attention don't give 2 shits about the country or embrace and want this despicable tyrant to continue to do his desecration.

Is this sarcasm? Have you been paying attention at all?

In all honesty, though, I agree with the premise of this. The problem is Trump has set the temperature and mood of the country and turned everything into a shit-show, three-ring circus. What were you expecting?

So its just fine to be a shit-show, three-ring circus because Trump bad. Makes complete sense.

Its fine to hate trump. I dont like him because he is a piece of shit human. That doesn't mean I'm going to attack him at a funeral because of me not him. These people are attacking him at a funeral because that is the kind of people they are, not because of him.

Are you a person that would yell and chant at someone at a funeral?

Parity account?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
So its just fine to be a shit-show, three-ring circus because Trump bad. Makes complete sense.

Its fine to hate trump. I dont like him because he is a piece of shit human. That doesn't mean I'm going to attack him at a funeral because of me not him. These people are attacking him at a funeral because that is the kind of people they are, not because of him.

Ginsburg was a big fan of people raising their voices at shitty men. It's all good.

That is ALL Magats have said the last 3 years I always say look at this twitter feed or listen to him at his hate rally. Crickets after that or the ECONOMY derp... 6.6 Trilion in added deficit in 3 years including 2 from his tax cut scam.

Honestly, up until this week, I was more or less laughing at Trump and his idiot bootlickers. But after Trump's unambiguous remarks about intending to purposely thwart and circumvent our election results if he doesn't win, I'm pretty alarmed. I don't normally like to seriously wish evil on others, but now... Well, our country is more important than one person, one party, or one group of degenerative f***tards. They all can eat shit and die for all I care.

Honestly, up until this week, I was more or less laughing at Trump and his idiot bootlickers. But after Trump's unambiguous remarks about intending to purposely thwart and circumvent our election results if he doesn't win, I'm pretty alarmed. I don't normally like to seriously wish evil on others, but now... Well, our country is more important than one person, one party, or one group of degenerative f***tards. They all can eat shit and die for all I care.
Welcome aboard I've been sounding the alarm a long time glad you see it now.

Trump intentionally divides nation for five plus years and denigrates the office these last four with complete boorish behavior and daily lies. The MAGA cult still relishes it all to own the Libs!!

Trump, now so loathed, gets booed by liberals at him popping in on a liberal justices’ lying in state, the kind of thing you never saw happen to presidents on either side before Trump, and the MAGA cult is filled with massive poutrage

No, hence why I said I agree with the premise of your statement.

At this point, though, (not saying you) I have to roll my eyes when Trump supporters talk about the behavior of the libturds. Uhhhhh...lol, until you start taking issue with the behavior of President Borderline Personality Disorder, you've lost your right to talk about other people's behavior.

At this point, though, (not saying you) I have to roll my eyes when Trump supporters talk about the behavior of the libturds. Uhhhhh...lol, until you start taking issue with the behavior of President Borderline Personality Disorder, you've lost your right to talk about other people's behavior.
We are just following dear leaders example. If you say it that way NOTHING can be said that is valid to counter.

Welcome aboard I've been sounding the alarm a long time glad you see it now.

I will continue to live my life the best I can and will vote, but at this point I put everything in God's hands.

I always knew Trump was a joke. But after hearing his words about planning to undermine the will of the people if the election doesn't go in his favor, I'm pretty alarmed. Perhaps even more so that not a single Trumpturd will bat an eye about it. Those people are the enemy of democracy right now. Scary times indeed.

I myself have never defended Trump on his behavior. His behavior is the main thing I dislike about him. I have only ever defended his job as president (bringing troops home, economy pre-corona, executive orders that the media never covers, etc).

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

This

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

I've also never used the term libturds or anything like it.

Jackasses in the peanut gallery is a normal thing.
This x a million

Deplorable conduct by the left. This is a funeral related event.

@FAUlty Gator

“Clutches Pearls”

I will continue to live my life the best I can and will vote, but at this point I put everything in God's hands.

I always knew Trump was a joke. But after hearing his words about planning to undermine the will of the people if the election doesn't go in his favor, I'm pretty alarmed. Perhaps even more so that not a single Trumpturd will bat an eye about it. Those people are the enemy of democracy right now. Scary times indeed.
Precisely and the actual candidate who is a devout Christian and Cathloic is BIDEN

I myself have never defended Trump on his behavior. His behavior is the main thing I dislike about him. I have only ever defended his job as president (bringing troops home, economy pre-corona, executive orders that the media never covers, etc).

What about when one of his political appointee's takes and does something like fires a Carrier captain because the 3 officers above that Captain in the chain of command did not want to fire him.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT