ADVERTISEMENT

Well this is awkward...

I myself have never defended Trump on his behavior. His behavior is the main thing I dislike about him. I have only ever defended his job as president (bringing troops home, economy pre-corona, executive orders that the media never covers, etc).
Thoughts on his refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power yesterday? The man is the worst President ever, should never have been the Republican nominee or President and here we are in a show on so many fronts. Read the article on the 200 generals and admirals supporting Biden I just posted for starters. There is no defense of this Abomination.

Amazed his handlers could let this happen. If he had kept mouth shut until now about her replacement etc., that would have been a different scene. But after musing on her replacement and calling her dying wish a hoax, you can’t do this.
It would have been no different. The left would still hate him. But to see this reaction at this time, shows Dems to be hateful people

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
He is a desecration to her and what her life work was. So normally I agree this is not normal times.

We do not live in normal times, agreed. But Trump is still POTUS. There should be some level of decorum when attending a funeral and paying respects to a recently departed SCJ. Booing, hissing, taunting, heckling, etc. should not happen.

Last edited:
We do not live in normal times, agreed. But Trump is still POTUS. There should be some level of decorum when attending a funeral and paying respects to a recently depart SCJ. Booing, hissing, taunting, heckling, etc. should not happen.
When one is a proven fraud conman lying desecration and is against us and the Republic I don't agree at all.

We do not live in normal times, agreed. But Trump is still POTUS. There should be some level of decorum when attending a funeral and paying respects to a recently depart SCJ. Booing, hissing, taunting, heckling, etc. should not happen.
The president sets the agenda and the tone for our country. If repubs don't like these actions they can vote him out and solve their pearl clutching concern.

Honestly, up until this week, I was more or less laughing at Trump and his idiot bootlickers. But after Trump's unambiguous remarks about intending to purposely thwart and circumvent our election results if he doesn't win, I'm pretty alarmed. I don't normally like to seriously wish evil on others, but now... Well, our country is more important than one person, one party, or one group of degenerative f***tards. They all can eat shit and die for all I care.

Reactions: Tom Paris

I'm sorry, but the gloves have come off and any ounce of decorum was long tossed out the window by Trump, his sycophants and cult followers. While I agree, in a perfect world, there should be some level of decorum when attending a funeral, Trump has made the shit stained bed he now finds himself lying in. He deserves to face criticism every time he makes a public appearance.

I myself have never defended Trump on his behavior. His behavior is the main thing I dislike about him. I have only ever defended his job as president (bringing troops home, economy pre-corona, executive orders that the media never covers, etc).
But the thing is...the economy was very good under the previous president. Trump didn't do anything special. The bringing troops home is kind of a falsehood. He isn't pulling them out and keeping people home. They are usually going somewhere else. Troops are still overseas in harms way...and now in harms way by both Russian troops and guys being paid by the Russians to kill our men and women.

Still nothing about that from Trump...other than lies.

What a bunch of horrible people. And you guys here cheer it on then have the audacity to claim others are using her death for political gain. Here people won't even allow him to pay his respects without turning it political. Shame on everyone involved including those on this board who praise it. Shame.
Eat shit, shit eater.

At this point, though, (not saying you) I have to roll my eyes when Trump supporters talk about the behavior of the libturds. Uhhhhh...lol, until you start taking issue with the behavior of President Borderline Personality Disorder, you've lost your right to talk about other people's behavior.
This.

They have no issue with Trump's behavior at all, but then want to get upset at people booing him. Seriously?

He is the ultimate child.

Trump visits the dead lady
Mourners boo him
Mourners break out into constant and loud VOTE HIM OUT!
Trump (Now today wearing a mask) stands and stares.
Sounds like a perfect place to start that chant....geebus.

Oh, and glad to see Trump has worn a mask 2x now. also, geebus.

This.

They have no issue with Trump's behavior at all, but then want to get upset at people booing him. Seriously?

He is the ultimate child.
Personally, I'm sick of both. It will be fun to watch when Biden gets in all the nit-noid things overlooked by the GOP will now become talking points. Lord forbid if Sleepy Joe wears a tan suit. It will be the right's unraveling!

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Personally, I'm sick of both. It will be fun to watch when Biden gets in all the nit-noid things overlooked by the GOP will now become talking points. Lord forbid if Sleepy Joe wears a tan suit. It will be the right's unraveling!
Why the nicknames? Do you think they are funny or something?

I don't assign an adjective to Trump's name. Just honestly curious as to why that's a thing with you.

This would have never happened under Obama, Bush(es), Clinton, Reagan, etc., etc.

This is Trump's America.

WeepyWindingLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

I'm sorry, but the gloves have come off and any ounce of decorum was long tossed out the window by Trump, his sycophants and cult followers. While I agree, in a perfect world, there should be some level of decorum when attending a funeral, Trump has made the shit stained bed he now finds himself lying in. He deserves to face criticism every time he makes a public appearance.

Then what's the difference between that and the mentality of the Trump chumps you purport to despise so much? After all, the cons will maintain that the libturds in this country were the ones who amped up the rhetoric and that they are just finally fighting back.

At some point, someone has to say enough is enough and that civility and the United States of America are more important than my feelings and my "team."

At some point, someone has to say enough is enough and that civility and the United State of America are more important than my feelings and my "team."
Great in theory.
Why would one side or the other unilaterally disarm themselves in the battlefield of politics? The American people over our recent decades have decided this course we are on and there will be no change until one side or the other destroys the other. Its only human nature.

Trump visits the dead lady
Mourners boo him
Mourners break out into constant and loud VOTE HIM OUT!
Trump (Now today wearing a mask) stands and stares.
For once, I wish Turd hadn't been wearing a mask. I'd bet his lip was quivering and he was ready to explode.

That video was awesome. I think Trump knows what's coming in six weeks.

Reactions: torbee and mstp1992
What a bunch of horrible people. And you guys here cheer it on then have the audacity to claim others are using her death for political gain. Here people won't even allow him to pay his respects without turning it political. Shame on everyone involved including those on this board who praise it. Shame.

Its disingenuous at best that he is even there. He had no respect for her at all, he shouldn't even be there. He should get his fat orange ass back to a McDonalds.

Then what's the difference between that and the mentality of the Trump chumps you purport to despise so much? After all, the cons will maintain that the libturds in this country were the ones who amped up the rhetoric and that they are just finally fighting back.

At some point, someone has to say enough is enough and that civility and the United States of America are more important than my feelings and my "team."

Again, this is the world Trump and his enablers created, I have no sympathy for you or others that might be sensitive to the condition of our nation right now. Perhaps when Trump is voted out of office and finally has to face a slew of criminal charges, we will begin to return to normal and decency will again prevail in our country. Until then, Trump, his sycophants and cult members will face criticism and ridicule that they deserve. You know the 'libturds' didn't amp up the 'rhetoric', its just more projection from Trump and his cult followers. Sure enough, if Trump, his sycophants or cult members accuse the democrats of something, is a pretty good sign that they are in fact the ones guilty of what they are accusing the others of.

Only thing he respects is himself. WTFU!

I'm thinking that Ginsburg's soul likely doesn't approve of the booing and taunting of Trump at her visitation. But, Trump has brought all of this upon himself, unfortunately, with own lack of dignity for others who have passed away.

what? I’m pretty sure it was her spirit who started the chant.

Reactions: torbee
Why the nicknames? Do you think they are funny or something?

I don't assign an adjective to Trump's name. Just honestly curious as to why that's a thing with you.
Probably only the 2nd or 3rd time I've ever typed "Sleepy Joe"...if it bothers you, I can refrain. Makes no matter to me...simply the "when in Rome" concept since each side seems to have nickname for a political figure they don't like. I don't like or dislike Joe...he's literally a meh candidate...reminds me of Kerry, the "not Bush" answer.

Also, of note, this is the 2nd time I've been put on blast for a seemingly minor offense right in the middle of an onslaught of much more egregious posts. This thread/forum constantly refers to Biden as Sleep Joe and other monikers...the left calls Trump so many different terms, I can't even remember them all. I mention "Sleepy Joe" for like the 3rd time and it's the worst thing ever.

In the other thread about "what will you do if Trump gets reelected", I simply say life will go on as it always has while others literally post a play-by-play of their November 4th and I'm the one who gets called out for not caring.

I can't figure this place out. I think you either need to be a flaming liberal who spews Trump hate or the opposite...moderate interference is tolerated less than violent disagreement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT