ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, maga in full effect now. Senator isn’t even hiding it now

Republicans should stay off Twitter because they’re really bad at it.

I get what he’s saying….the Supreme Court have reversed precedent before. The cases he cited are good examples.

But as the OP has done….the Twitterverse will make it racist.

Just stay off the Twitter should be the R policy…

You'd think that, but they've figured out there's enough racist white people to allow them to win elections when you add them to Republicans who are too blinded by the R and red color to understand what they are voting for when they vote for Republicans. Or, they are ok with being racist if it means they get a tax cut. So while it is abhorrent, it will probably get him votes.

I get what he’s saying….the Supreme Court have reversed precedent before. The cases he cited are good examples.

He can use this both ways. To those that hear the dog whistle it will rally them. To those who will say he meant that these were other instances where precedent was overturned… they will also support the line of thought. So, the only ones who will take issue is the voters on the other side he couldn’t care less about.

You'd think that, but they've figured out there's enough racist white people to allow them to win elections when you add them to Republicans who are too blinded by the R and red color to understand what they are voting for when they vote for Republicans. Or, they are ok with being racist if it means they get a tax cut. So while it is abhorrent, it will probably get him votes.
That’s rich considering all the horrible things I’ve seen said about Clarence Thomas and his skin color these past couple days

Is it that they were so horrible that you can't remember an example?

Was it horrible because there were positive or negative connotations?

You're not giving us much here.
Are you not capable of looking at Twitter? There is over 20k tweets, I’m not going to put them all in a post. I don’t want to give that filth any sunlight

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

I agree with you on this one. I say “Now do…” fairly often. Cornyn is a racist…but not because of that tweet.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
How does it not? 99% of the time if someone is using racially derogatory language it is coming from the left. That’s a symptom of the intersectionality, group based thinking.
No, 99% of the time the right does something racist, gets called out on it, and then accuses the other person of being racist. A very white nationalist statement from you right there.

No, 99% of the time the right does something racist, gets called out on it, and then accuses the other person of being racist. A very white nationalist statement from you right there.
See… you just had to include race into your rebuttal didn’t you! I’m guessing you are one the peeps that doesn’t like voter id law because you think black people aren’t capable of going to the DOT.

I think important thing to remember is to always take the worst possible interpretation of the opposition's argument and rail against that.

See… you just had to include race into your rebuttal didn’t you! I’m guessing you are one the peeps that doesn’t like voter id law because you think black people aren’t capable of going to the DOT.
When you're a racist, you should expect to be called out for being..........a racist. What I don't understand is, if you like being a racist, and you defend racist people and policy, why is it you don't just acknowledge you're a racist. It doesn't make sense to cheer for a football team, wear the team clothing, go the games, and then be mad when someone says you're a fan. That's just so odd to me. Why don't you come fully out of the closet, everyone already see it.

When you're a racist, you should expect to be called out for being..........a racist. What I don't understand is, if you like being a racist, and you defend racist people and policy, why is it you don't just acknowledge you're a racist. It doesn't make sense to cheer for a football team, wear the team clothing, go the games, and then be mad when someone says you're a fan. That's just so odd to me. Why don't you come fully out of the closet, everyone already see it.
Please, tell me some of the racist people and policy that I defend. If you mean I don’t treat minorities like they are inferior to white people, then yeah. I fit that definition

Please, tell me some of the racist people and policy that I defend. If you mean I don’t treat minorities like they are inferior to white people, then yeah. I fit that definition

Still trying to stay in the closet? Again, we all see it, just come out and be who you truly want to be.

Reactions: HawkMD
Still trying to stay in the closet? Again, we all see it, just come out and be who you truly want to be.
Okay. Clearly you are a pedophile, you support pedophiles and pedophile policies, just come out of the closet.

You're the one spouting off talking points that look like they came straight from the racist white nationalist web sites, but hey, keep deflecting.
I would suppose if I was actually going to white nationalist websites then my thought that 99% of racist language would be less then that. The left is race obsessed and that has them make vast generalizations that are indeed racist

I would suppose if I was actually going to white nationalist websites then my thought that 99% of racist language would be less then that. The left is race obsessed and that has them make vast generalizations that are indeed racist.
Hey, you can deny all you want. Your posts are coming straight from that crap. But seeing as it's pretty much the mainstream GOP platform these days, I guess you can just pick it up from any of those places.

Hey, you can deny all you want. Your posts are coming straight from that crap. But seeing as it's pretty much the mainstream GOP platform these days, I guess you can just pick it up from any of those places.
Saying that lefties say racist shit? That’s just observation, doesn’t subscribe to any of that garbage. It’s a lame way of arguing.

Plus one expanded rights for folks while this one takes it away. I agree Republicans are bad at Twitter. It's because they lack self awareness.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT