ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, you're going to see my house on Dateline tomorrow night.

tenor.gif

Seriously? Are you in it at all?

I don't know. If they took footage from local news, I talked to a reporter and could be on tape. My house is directly across the street from theirs. I have talked to the husband no less than 10 times since then. He doesn't have a care in the world. Dropped off candy the other day since he won't be here for Halloween.

So where did the dad hide the body?

I was home the morning they executed the search warrant. No less than a 40 person forensic team for 18 hours at the house. They took his vehicle away for three days, dug up the yard and everything else. Neighborhood was closed off, had to show an ID to get in. They also searched a business area that had a pond behind it. Part of the business area was a trucking company connected to where he stored cars. Talk of potential sex trafficking.

He either did it and will never get caught or had zero to do with it. He is WAY too calm and happy for it to be anything else.

I was home the morning they executed the search warrant. No less than a 40 person forensic team for 18 hours at the house. They took his vehicle away for three days, dug up the yard and everything else. Neighborhood was closed off, had to show an ID to get in. They also searched a business area that had a pond behind it. Part of the business area was a trucking company connected to where he stored cars. Talk of potential sex trafficking.

He either did it and will never get caught or had zero to do with it. He is WAY too calm and happy for it to be anything else.
Did they ever act on the tip I phoned in about the weird neighbor who posts creepy stuff on the internet?

Jason is there a consensus in the neighborhood on whether or not the husband killed her?

Nobody knows what to think. It has to be a lack of physical evidence. He has changed his story multiple times. No death certificate, body or funeral. That said, he comes and goes without paranoia, talks to everyone like nothing is going on. It's hard to reconcile.

Nobody knows what to think. It has to be a lack of physical evidence. He has changed his story multiple times. No death certificate, body or funeral. That said, he comes and goes without paranoia, talks to everyone like nothing is going on. It's hard to reconcile.
Have you tried getting him drunk and seeing what he is willing to divulge

I mean what is the worst that could happen . You disappear also?

Nice deflection, just exactly where are you on the suspect list?

;)

Reactions: jasonrann
I don't know. If they took footage from local news, I talked to a reporter and could be on tape. My house is directly across the street from theirs. I have talked to the husband no less than 10 times since then. He doesn't have a care in the world. Dropped off candy the other day since he won't be here for Halloween.

Have you eaten any of the candy yet? If so, any foaming of the mouth because of the poison?

Reactions: jasonrann
I was fully prepared to come in here and make a humorous comment at the OPs expense

but wow. How sad....

BTW why is the husband passing out candy a few days after his wife disappears. Doesnt anyone watch TruTV A&E or HLN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT