ADVERTISEMENT

Went to Disney this weekend

We did Hollywood Studios. Probably the Millennium Falcon. Toy Story Land was probably our favorite overall area.
Going in two weeks.
When did you hop in line for the falcon ride? How long?
Did you stay on the property?
Planning to hit up animal kingdom and Hollywood studios.
Last time we went was before the Star Wars stuff was done. I wanted to wait a year or so for them to work out the kinks then COVID.

Reactions: runkpanole
Going in two weeks.
Last time we went was before the Star Wars stuff was done. I wanted to wait a year or so for them to work out the kinks then COVID.
Are you familiar with the genie plus and lightning lane? If not basically you download the app and pick your favorite rides ahead… then reserve a spot in the lightning lane for the ride you want when you get to the park. When your reserved time comes up you go there. I learned all this while waiting in line lol.

Going in two weeks.
We did Falcon mid afternoon, probably around 330. They said the wait was 75 minutes, but we were in and out in probably 45. They really seemed to overstate the wait times.

Stayed at one of the Hilton properties off site and took their free shuttle in. Very easy and convenient.

I have stayed at Coronado Springs recently for a conference and really enjoyed it.

Reactions: seminole97
Covered all my bases and made sacrifices to Thor, Indra, and Yu Shi for favorable weather:

6wbsp8M.png

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT