ADVERTISEMENT

We're Back Baby Chapter 2

What's the motivation behind waiting another month? Let's get it goin'...

Well I think at this point since teams haven't really had fall camp they would need to actually practice every day and the usual activities around playing football. The coaches will not get the 6-8 weeks that is ideal, but 2020 is not ideal.

Of course, they could have been continuing to practice all along and be headed toward a Sept. 26 start date, but that would have been too logical.

Well I think at this point since teams haven't really had fall camp they would need to actually practice every day and the usual activities around playing football. The coaches will not get the 6-8 weeks that is ideal, but 2020 is not ideal.

Of course, they could have been continuing to practice all along and be headed toward a Sept. 26 start date, but that would have been too logical.
I was under the impression practicing was/has been in full force.

the logical thing to do would have been not postpone/cancel the season altogether.

The ncca put restrictions on how many hrs a week they can practice during the postponement. Additionally, a few of the programs have shutdown for 7-14 day periods since the "start" of the fall season.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
They need to start Oct. 10! No reason not to. Otherwise no chance of getting into the playoff.
Yeah there is. And Wisconsin is out until the 20 something due to COVID, and Alavarez said they need 3 weeks from that point and they'd be ready. It will be the 17th.

Do you really believe the Big 12 will go any given week without postponing a game? Those conferences won't end exactly on time.

I've thought it odd that MMA is going strong. I don't know what their protocols are, but they exchange body fluids and blood is all over the place. It's funny that they wear masks at weigh-ins, and then go out and pummel each other.

I've thought it odd that MMA is going strong. I don't know what their protocols are, but they exchange body fluids and blood is all over the place. It's funny that they wear masks at weigh-ins, and then go out and pummel each other.
I think the difference is that it's only two people. They where the masks at weigh-in because they aren't alone. The less people, the less likely of spread.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
Didn't think about that about MMA. Makes some sense, but the closest people to them are all people they know. They probably go back into their rooms, pull the things off, and have a good laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT