ADVERTISEMENT

West Point Has K.K.K. Plaque Mounted Above Entrance to Science Hall

You know, this thread is just representative of some of the knee jerk silliness on HROT.
I think the majority by a wide margin is surprised that such a plaque is there, is flummoxed that it hasn’t been removed long ago, and thinks it needs to be GONE like yesterday.
Yet the arguing and name calling and going off topic reigns.
Congratulations!

Reactions: cigaretteman
Oh, okay. Name a Dem that is alive that you can zing about starting the KKK?
"Busing students will create a racial jungle".

Was that quote before or after the parties supposedly switched sides?

You know, this thread is just representative of some of the knee jerk silliness on HROT.
I think the majority by a wide margin is surprised that such a plaque is there, is flummoxed that it hasn’t been removed long ago, and thinks it needs to be GONE like yesterday.
Yet the arguing and name calling and going off topic reigns.
Congratulations!
Bingo!
Oh, okay. Let’s pretend that is true. Did Biden actively court white nationalists? Do you think they lived his VP pick? Your guy Trump sure did.
lucas I have never ever voted for Trump. He is a worthless human being and is one of the worst presidents of all time. I have repeatedly said this. Go get the receipts. Get better you are slipping.

Bingo!

lucas I have never ever voted for Trump. He is a worthless human being and is one of the worst presidents of all time. I have repeatedly said this. Go get the receipts. Get better you are slipping.
Sorry. You are so middle of the road and a straight shooting criticize both sides kind of guy. I get carried away some times. I probably just never see all those posts where you are critical of Team Red. You make sure to tag me in the next time you start a thread critical of Team Red. I need to pop into that and give you your props.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT