ADVERTISEMENT

"We've identified at least 450,000 votes in key states that only voted for Joe Biden and no other Democrats or Republicans"

Move along liberal sheeple, nothing to see here...

‘We’ve identified 450,000 ballots that miraculously ONLY have a vote for Joe Biden’

She does know during the canvas process, this software glitch would be found. No other reporting centers in Michigan had an issue. Also I would love to see these true 450,000 fraudulent 1 vote tickets. what She has to prove is each of those votes are fraudulent. Good luck. You don’t just get to through those out. This would be quite the operation, you would have thought they could have done this in a few rural counties to switch senate races as well.

Reactions: cigaretteman

‘We’ve identified 450,000 ballots that miraculously ONLY have a vote for Joe Biden’

maybe this is a total rejection of Donald Trump. I'm betting a lot of people across the nation voted for Joe or Jo and voted R the rest of the way down.

Reactions: h-hawk

Didn’t know it was illegal to only vote for one candidate. Don’t you think most of these voters wanted to vote against trump and didn’t care about the other races? Having to vote for more than one person on a ballot is a precedent that no court in America would approve. She’s just trying to discredit the election on woulda/shoulda beens. Good luck with that Magats.

For once, I second Maria's question. Where is Bill Barr? Well the answer is self evident. As Maria says, these are incredible charges. Like not credible at all.

I would also have to think this is pretty standard, since there seems likely to be a small percentage of people of who are not informed enough about the rest of ballot to vote. We know Kanye voted for himself and no one else.

I was looking for some related stats, but these numbers are pretty meaningless unless we also know what is normal. How many Trump ballots are also only for president?

• Love
Reactions: FSUTribe76 and Torg
So what. Some people just care about the President vote. If a person doesn't vote for President but only down ballot candidates
should their vote be discredited?

Last edited:
More people than ever voted in this election and the larger chunk came out in huge numbers for one reason. To vote Donald Trump out. It doesn't surprise me one bit that there are people who don't normally vote who came out to get rid of Donald Trump and didn't give 2 shits about any of the other races.

I voted against Trump and Ernst, but also for Biden (& removing McConnell as majority leader of the Senate). Every other race was just picked for sh*ts and grins.

But trying to get the obvious MAGAs out of power were my primary concern when it came filling out my personal ballot.

Not surprised that 450,000 ballots were cast just to see to the removal of a power-tripping foolish child from the Presidential office. One who's only real response to a pandemic was ignore it, spread it, and going golfing.

I would think that all the down ballot Republicans that won are thankful for this occurrence

Perdue and Collins are incredibly thankful Soros forgot to include the instructions to vote for Senators too ;)

This alone makes this whole voter fraud thing a stupid argument. True fraud would also make sure Dems took the Senate.

I'm OK with this for the most part. I would rather people vote for what/who they actually believe in rather than vote straight party or something. If they don't know enough about anything else but feel they are informed enough to make a presidential vote, I don't see the big deal. They probably SHOULD become more informed across the board, but this is much better than throwing names on their ballot.

Perdue and Collins are incredibly thankful Soros forgot to include the instructions to vote for Senators too ;)

This alone makes this whole voter fraud thing a stupid argument. True fraud would also make sure Dems took the Senate.

you have to recall how inept the Democratic Party truly is...for example, the party staged a coup in 2016 by spying on Donald Trump. But instead of releasing that tie bit to America before the election—which would have changed votes—one of the master minds of the coup (James Comey) drafted a letter to Congress saying the Democratic nominee was under investigation. Man..when we met in the basement at the pizza restaurant we just had to laugh about the f-up

How would they know that? I’m assuming they’re guessing based on total votes in other races?

About 1/2 my ballot were unopposed Republicans so I didn’t vote for any of them.

Seems odd but I don’t have any historical numbers for comparison.

also could be a bunch of younger people that only cared about president vote.

Reactions: Torg and goldmom
Seems odd but I don’t have any historical numbers for comparison.

also could be a bunch of younger people that only cared about president vote.
Normal is 3% of ballots in an election year, this year it was 18%. I would be interested to see how many ballots had only Trump

Reactions: Hammer93
More people than ever voted in this election and the larger chunk came out in huge numbers for one reason. To vote Donald Trump out. It doesn't surprise me one bit that there are people who don't normally vote who came out to get rid of Donald Trump and didn't give 2 shits about any of the other races.
Guys, they're literally lying about everything, while I think there are certainly a percentage of voters who only vote for the President or in individual races (this is one of the reasons the GOP is so hyped on eliminating straight ticket voting), they're almost certainly just flat-out lying per their stats on this.

Please don't take ANYTHING they assert seriously without independent proof. Right now they're just throwing all the shit they possibly can at the wall, seeing if anything will stick.

If anyone didn't get yet that they're fascists, their incipient attempt to overturn the results of the election would be another very strong tell!

Look at these assholes. They're attempting a coup. They really are going to try to overthrow the legitimately elected government of the United States of America. They're gonna try to do it.

People need to stop laughing at this. It's incredibly dangerous and it means we're already well on the road to autocracy and dictatorship like some 3rd world country.

When you are rushing to frantically fill out ballots you don't have time to dot all the down ballot races.

Biden underperformed Hillary in every major urban city except four. Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Philadelphia. I am sure this is just a weird anomaly. Biden somehow managed to even blow Obama's 2008 votes count in these heavily black urban areas out of the water. Biden would of absolutely crushed Obama if they were running against each other.

Look at these assholes. They're attempting a coup. They really are going to try to overthrow the legitimately elected government of the United States of America. They're gonna try to do it.

People need to stop laughing at this. It's incredibly dangerous and it means we're already well on the road to autocracy and dictatorship like some Latin American country.
Why do liberals always take it to the extremes, let the courts rule and we will accept the results, remember we don’t act like liberals when we lose

Reactions: kwik44 and goldmom
When you are rushing to frantically fill out ballots you don't have time to dot all the down ballot races.

Biden underperformed Hillary in every major urban city except four. Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Philadelphia. I am sure this is just a weird anomaly. Biden somehow managed to even blow Obama's 2008 votes count in these heavily black urban areas out of the water. Biden would of absolutely crushed Obama if they were running against each other.
Somehow? We couldn't be in worse shape as a country on so many fronts and Trump is the embarrassment of all time.

Biden did better than Clinton in Dallas and Houston.

ETA: I just looked up Philadelphia and Biden performed worse than Clinton.

Why do liberals always take it to the extremes, let the courts rule and we will accept the results, remember we don’t act like liberals when we lose
Oh sure, it's the liberals who aren't accepting the results! Up is down, night is day. YOU. LOST. GET. OVER. IT. Stop the gaslighting, you're the poor loser.

What is there for the courts to rule on? The election is over. Trump lost. There will not even be recounts in the states that were decisive per the electoral college. Trump and his legal eagles have yet to present any evidence at all to a court of law of any fraud.

I'm too lazy to look for it, but I bet you were one of the MAGA's that said the election should be called on election night.

Freaking fascists.

Oh sure, it's the liberals who aren't accepting the results! Up is down, night is day. YOU. LOST. GET. OVER. IT. Stop the gaslighting, you're the poor loser.

What is there for the courts to rule on? The election is over. Trump lost. There will not even be recounts in the states that were decisive per the electoral college. Trump and his legal eagles have yet to present any evidence at all to a court of law of any fraud.

I'm too lazy to look for it, but I bet you were one of the MAGA's that said the election should be called on election night.

Freaking fascists.
Talking to walls.

Unless you have better numbers.....

NYT 2016 delta map appears to have several urban areas with a blue shift left from 2016. Just a quick non-exhaustive check, Boston, Minneapolis, and Dallas with a shift left.

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-08%20at%2011.40.52%20PM.png

Reactions: pjhawk
Somehow? We couldn't be in worse shape as a country on so many fronts and Trump is the embarrassment of all time.
It's going to be sad watching Biden who is an advanced state of mental decline basically deteriorate in front of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT