ADVERTISEMENT

WH official statement on Syrian chemical attack

C8l-BOCXUAQFGkz.jpg:large

Lets be buddies with Russia who supports the syrian regime. Trump is a idiot. What do people see in this guy. He's been in office 70 days and he hasn't defeated ISIS yet. I thought that was the 30 day plan.

Reactions: BelemNole
I'm sure that having Russia backing him and the United States being completely compromised right now had no part in Assad's decision to start using chemical weapons again.

The US and Russia brokered a deal to remove chemical weapons from Assad's arsenal. Since they were removed in 2013-2014 there have been a few isolated attacks. Blame for them has been tough to assign. ISIS and various rebel groups have had access to chemical weapons. However, larger, concentrated attacks delivered from the air can only be done by Assad's forces.
Assad seems to be giving Putin the middle finger. Odd considering Assad most likely would have wound up hanging on a meat hook without Russian intervention.
I disagreed with parts of Obama's approach to Syria, but, you are a fool if you think he had the ability to act unilaterally. He didn't even have the ability to act as President without getting support from Congress. It's baffling that there are people who think the US could have bombed Syria, imposed a no fly zone, or even put in ground troops without risking conflict with Russia.

Reactions: artradley
He really needs somebody to check his tweet history before he writes anything

It's amazing they don't have someone go back and purge much of his Twitter history. Although, I'm sure there are groups out there that have already 'archived' them by some means.

It's amazing they don't have someone go back and purge much of his Twitter history. Although, I'm sure there are groups out there that have already 'archived' them by some means.

The second he became republican nominee (if not sooner) a few news organizations went back and archived whatever they could. (some other people probably did this too). With hard and electronic copies.

I wonder if he's waiting for a photoshopped tweet to go around so he can claim they're all fake

Nikki Haley last week stated that the US could live with Bashir Assad remaining in power. 80+ dead in this chemical attack. How does Haley explain the Trump Administration can work with this man.
Just to remind some of you, Donald Trump is the President of the United States. Barack Obama is no longer the President. It only matters what Trump says and does in return for this egregious attack using WMD's.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT