ADVERTISEMENT

Whar Matty Campbell?

HerkyFan

HR Heisman
May 10, 2013
For some odd reason I can’t find Matty Campbell on this list but KF is. I’m sure Clown fans will tell us how this doesn’t count. .

Must ignore?

Do you think he deserves to be on this list? I sure don't.
Clown fans have thought Matty boy has been a better coach than KF since day one. Once again we find that reality doesn’t match those clown fan delusions. It is nothing new for the isu fan base to have an over inflated opinions of themselves and blind hatred towards anything and everything related to Iowa.

Of course clown fans take the lead of their crybaby AD. Does he really think isu is the Bear? Geez, I mean isu is even losing to us in Women’s Volleyball and we are horrible. At least crybaby Jamie has Women’s Cross-Country to puff out his chest over.

Last edited:
I don't. Any time you have a coach whose offense is ranked 120 does not deserve any coaching of the year trophies. That said, if they win out, then yes he should be on that list. 2 or more losses, and obviously, he doesn't.
I would put the coaches at Cincinnati and Michigan State. And I hate to say it, Jimmy would be on that list.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
I don't. Any time you have a coach whose offense is ranked 120 does not deserve any coaching of the year trophies. That said, if they win out, then yes he should be on that list. 2 or more losses, and obviously, he doesn't.
I would put the coaches at Cincinnati and Michigan State. And I hate to say it, Jimmy would be on that list.
I don’t think KF will win the award. In fact if MSU keeps their pace Mel Tucker not KF will be the Big Ten coach of the year and deservedly so. The thing is that anything that tends to de-bunk the delusions clown fans have about KF are dismissed out of hand. They truly believe KF is a terrible coach and human being and will never let anything get in the way of that delusion.

Its the mid season nominees for the Dodd trophy for coach of the year, and yes KF is on the list, and a past winner. This should go over well with some of our fan base... o_O
Yeah, sometimes you gotta love some of our fanbase. We just had a 12 game win streak, and during that streak according to some fans had the worse QB in recorded history and an OC who doesn't know what a playbook is. LOL Since when has Ferentz teams ever won pretty? Most of those fans, if told in August that the Hawks would be 6-1 at this point would have been overjoyed. One thing I want to say about our OC. Since when in Kirk's reign has any of our fans been happy with our OC's? Everyone of them has been trashed, so it goes with the territory here. LOL I would love to see a prettier offense, but if they only lose one game out of every 12, call me a happy fan. ;)

Reactions: HerkyFan
I remember Ken being blasted as the OC during the 2002 season. I have come to the conclusion that the OC is a natural lightning rod for criticism regardless of year or who it is.

I am guessing Luke Fickel, Mel Tucker are leading in the clubhouse, as of right now. Kirby Smart deserves some votes.

Iowa has won six straight vs. the clowns in football, seven of the last eight. Iowa basketball is miles ahead of ISU, in wrestling Iowa has owned them in a one-sided fashion since Harold Nichols retired, women's basketball Iowa is better, their baseball team used to be better but......

Iowa sports are superior and clown sports are inferior. We know it, they know it, the kids playing elementary school sports know it.

So let's give it a break. Get out of the Iowa-ISU annual football game, go our separate ways for a while. The abrasiveness between the two fan bases will subside. Clone fans may start rooting for Iowa in the Big Ten, and Iowa fans rooting for Iowa State in the Mountain West/Big 12 minus Oklahoma and Texas.

I remember Ken being blasted as the OC during the 2002 season. I have come to the conclusion that the OC is a natural lightning rod for criticism regardless of year or who it is.
And they always say the back up QB is the most popular guy on the team, at least until he has to play and you realize why the starter was the starter. LOL

Clown fans have thought Matty boy has been a better coach than KF since day one. Once again we find that reality doesn’t match those clown fan delusions. It is nothing new for the isu fan base to have an over inflated opinions of themselves and blind hatred towards anything and everything related to Iowa.

Of course clown fans take the lead of their crybaby AD. Does he really think isu is the Bear? Geez, I mean isu is even losing to us in Women’s Volleyball and we are horrible. At least crybaby Jamie has Women’s Cross-Country to puff out his chest over.

There is a certain subset of every fanbase that cannot give the other side any credit whatsoever. I think there are ISU fans that want to give KF no credit. They are fools but I can't control other people. I've said forever that ISU would be extremely blessed to have a coach like KF, and I think they do in Campbell. We'll see how long he stays but I think the are very similar in a lot of ways and that's to their credit.

There are a huge number of isu fans that don’t want to ever give KF or Iowa any credit. It is called Cyclone Report and Cyclone Fanatic. In fact those who do give any credit whatsoever can be counted on one hand.

There are a huge number of isu fans that don’t want to ever give KF or Iowa any credit. It is called Cyclone Report and Cyclone Fanatic. In fact those who do give any credit whatsoever can be counted on one hand.

Do a poll of the entire fanbase and we can talk.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Do a poll of the entire fanbase and we can talk.
Why, the one constant with isu fans is that they ignore anything that doesn’t fit their delusions. So I could commission a poll of each and every isu fan on the planet and the outcome wouldn’t matter as you and other isu fans would ignore it anyway .

Do you think he deserves to be on this list? I sure don't.
LOL! Took the team you said that IA State was far better than and you were SURE that IA State would beat IN AMES and beat the tar out of IA State, got their 2+year starter benched by the 4th quarter, and made the whole team look like a HS team. This with one of the worst offenses statistically in the country.

Yup. The coach doesn't deserve it.
;)

LOL! Took the team you said that IA State was far better than and you were SURE that IA State would beat IN AMES and beat the tar out of IA State, got their 2+year starter benched by the 4th quarter, and made the whole team look like a HS team. This with one of the worst offenses statistically in the country.

Yup. The coach doesn't deserve it.
;)

I never said anything of the sort. I said ISU should probably win that game, being higher ranked and at home, but I'll believe ISU beats Iowa when I see it.

ISU got smoked and that was that.

We really don't give a $hit what IA State fans think.

HerkyFan is literally obsessed with what ISU fans think. It's all he posts about and it's specifically what this thread is about.

Obsessed, that’s funny. No I find it wildly entertaining to see just how far isu fans are wiling to go to try and convince the planet that hating everything and anything related to the University of Iowa isn’t the cornerstone of the isu culture. In fact it is so engrained that they will never admit what everyone else already knows.

I doubt Matt has to worry about money for his life and the following 3 or 4 generations.

that’s the list that lets you sleep soundly at night.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT