ADVERTISEMENT

What’s on the menu for Gameday/NYE

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
We are going seafood. With Cioppino, have some live blue crabs and a pint of blue crab fingers and jumbo lump for crab cakes. With various snacks.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
NdztpXZ.jpg

Meat and cheese tray, veggie tray, meatballs, chips and various dips, bacon wrapped smokies, smoked pork loin later w/ cheesy potatoes.

Gonna try to make a pot of Texas red no bean chili and some jalapeño cheddar biscuits. First time.

Wish me luck.

Probably will grill either steak, ribs, or chicken. Some oysters to snack on. Chips & dip.
Beer, tequila. Will start with one small glass of the good stuff, then switch over to the cheap stuff.

Probably will grill either steak, ribs, or chicken. Some oysters to snack on. Chips & dip.
Beer, tequila. Will start with one small glass of the good stuff, then switch over to the cheap stuff.
Oh you looking to fight this night

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
I will go on record that OSU will give the Dawgs a good game. Maybe not beat them, but at think it will be closer than most expect. They are one of only a few teams w who have the same caliber of athletes as Jawja.

I will go on record that OSU will give the Dawgs a good game. Maybe not beat them, but at think it will be closer than most expect. They are one of only a few teams w who have the same caliber of athletes as Jawja.

I need TCU to lose as I bet against them. Im fine with a OSU - UM title game. And think there is a real possibility of that happening.

Crackers, cheese and meat platter; NY strip steaks; naked fried chicken wings; grilled shrimp; grilled sweet potato wedges and maybe a few other things.

The weather in central FL leaves a bit to be desired. It is about 50 degrees warmer than a week ago on Christmas Eve…but it is a dreary day - total cloud cover, drizzling rain, extremely humid.
I guess there isn’t much to do other than watch football and drink. Guess I have my plans set…

Blackened grouper sandwiches for lunch and grilled mahi mahi for dinner. Thanks, Florida

This early start means I'll have to bump my Hawkeye-induced nap up to ~1:30 today

Reactions: Pinehawk
Crawfish pies just came out of the oven. Have some tenderloin cuts in the water bath😝

Pizza, ordered out. Both kids are having people over so we’ll likely retreat to the bedroom soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT