ADVERTISEMENT

What’s something a lot of people do that you think is really stupid?

Riding motorcycles is at the top of my list, followed by reckless road bikers.

With the weather good again they are out and about. The motorcycles flying down the interstate and the road bikers doubled up on twisty two-lane roads.
I don’t get it.
One of my best buddies from college lost his 21-year-old son in Cedar Falls a few weeks ago in a motorcycle accident. A car pulled out in front of him and he ran right into it. Unreal.

A few things a lot of people do as it relates to flying; Hurrying to get in the boarding line, lugging overfilled personal items and carry-ons onto the plane instead of checking a bag.

Getting a tattoo is a great answer. What a waste of money.

“Vacation” is a camper in some overpacked camper/RV park.

Reactions: Finance85 and Flie
Turn signals appear to be optional these days. LOTS of busy streets around rush hour. People that decide they're going to try to make a left onto one as 20 cars fill in behind is nice. Even better, they pull up to the stop sign and THEN turn on their left signal so you can't go anywhere.

Reactions: Faithnolemore
One of my best buddies from college lost his 21-year-old son in Cedar Falls a few weeks ago in a motorcycle accident. A car pulled out in front of him and he ran right into it. Unreal.

Damn man. That is really tough to read. Happened outside of my office last summer. I was bummed about it for 2 weeks even though I didn't know the poor soul. One thing I have asked all of my kids is to never get a motorcycle. I don't get it either.

Know a family that also lost their son in a motorcycle accident. He was mid 20's.

Happened right in front of their house. Have to drive by it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Damn man. That is really tough to read. Happened outside of my office last summer. I was bummed about it for 2 weeks even though I didn't know the poor soul. One thing I have asked all of my kids is to never get a motorcycle. I don't get it either.
It definitely sucks. Good kid from a great family. I'm guessing the driver of the car simply didn't see him and pulled out onto the road.

• Sad
Reactions: luvmyhawks
i would rather lug overfilled carry ons than check a bag any day of the week. Saves me so much time.
the dude your opinion GIF

It looks like such a hassle. Just not worth it to me.

There are lots of stupid people on this planet and many of those stupid people do multiple stupid things, sometimes individually, sometimes collectively. If they didn't exist, we would have made it to Mars by now.

Riding motorcycles is at the top of my list, followed by reckless road bikers.

With the weather good again they are out and about. The motorcycles flying down the interstate and the road bikers doubled up on twisty two-lane roads.
I don’t get it.
I love my motorcycle.

I don't understand yoga.

Reactions: funksouljon
Standing up immediately when the plane reaches the terminal.
This is at the top of my list. I was cranky the other day when i got back from Phx and this dumbass lady darted 5-6 rows ahead of where she was and stands right next to me. I looked up and I go, "Really"? She says "what", I go "people like you who don't wait for their row are the worst". She said whatever then i had to awkwardly stand next to her for the next 10 min. Best part is a few people clapped and a few piled on. Lol

Dumb bitch then got out of the terminal and was waiting for the rest of her family who were in the back of the plane. Idiot /csb

Reactions: HillcrestHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT