ADVERTISEMENT

What a great day it could of been

I honestly don’t care about other football games anymore….this offense, QB and coaching staff are going nowhere so why do I care what the rest of the nation is doing?

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
With both Minnesota and Wisconsin losing it would of jetted Iowa way up if they had a pulse on offense- I swear to God KF and BF are f’ing with the fans - no one with 1/10 of a damn brain would of kept Petrash in! His stubbornness is getting sooooo sooooo old it’s absolutely sickening
The drive that ended with a one-yard completion on 4th and 2 was a salient example of how Kirk and Brian don’t get it. And I’m not even talking about that play. The whole drive was full of time-consuming, head-scratching play calls.

A
The drive that ended with a one-yard completion on 4th and 2 was a salient example of how Kirk and Brian don’t get it. And I’m not even talking about that play. The whole drive was full of time-consuming, head-scratching play calls.
And the drive in 1st half where Petras blew 3 passes in a row. A huge killer to get any sort of momentum

With both Minnesota and Wisconsin losing it would of jetted Iowa way up if they had a pulse on offense- I swear to God KF and BF are f’ing with the fans - no one with 1/10 of a damn brain would of kept Petrash in! His stubbornness is getting sooooo sooooo old it’s absolutely sickening
I wasn’t expecting a win with what I’ve seen so far this year but I thought we’d be a little more competitive. The score was no indication of how far apart these teams are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT