ADVERTISEMENT

What a turd sandwich.

2020 was a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck
images

The turd sandwich is that we could have been over this back in April or May and not to have had to worry about a football season not completing or fans being able to safely travel to watch them play in nice(r) weather

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
The turd sandwich is that we could have been over this back in April or May and not to have had to worry about a football season not completing or fans being able to safely travel to watch them play in nice(r) weather

Last thing I want to do is make this political but what do you think needed to happen to stop this from spreading in April or May?

We're a long way from being done with covid. If we could go back in time we only need go back to September and win the Northwestern game. Be playing on New Years Day, unless of course the game got canceled due to covid........

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Last thing I want to do is make this political but what do you think needed to happen to stop this from spreading in April or May?

An actual national lockdown. The joke will be on the states that didn’t even attempt a lockdown as voters take it out on them for the next generation

• Haha
An actual national lockdown. The joke will be on the states that didn’t even attempt a lockdown as voters take it out on them for the next generation

honestly, I think voters rewarded politicians who did not lock down. Take iowa for an example- republicans had a fantastic year in iowa, even though covid mitigation in the state has been minimal.

I won’t vote for her but I think you are seriously mistaken if you think Kim Reynolds and her party will be “punished” in 2022.

[/QUOT

Why? There's not a huge difference in death rates. People did fair much better in other ways however. I think in most cases, those elected officials did what their constituents wanted.

I just hope that Reynolds doesn't become another Branstad. Branstad is the longest-tenured governor in American history ( 6 terms), serving 8,169 days. I don't care if it's a Dem or Republican. That's ridiculous. I would like to see Iowa join about 38 other states and have term limits. And then, there's Grassley. He's pushing 90, serving his 7th term, been around since Hayden Fry became the coach at Iowa.

Good luck with that. There are serious recall efforts underway for Newsome in CA now. Many of these phony politicians advocating lockdowns have been caught traveling or in restaurants or hair salons.

Lockdowns cause far more death and destruction. The UK estimates well over 40k deaths attributed to the lockdown. It's projected the longterm consequences there could exceed 200k as people put off cancer screenings, physicals and avoided the hospital when they had mild stroke symptoms that will only get worse.

A national lockdown is possibly the dumbest thing we could do.

The majority of Iowans voted it Red for a reason.
honestly, I think voters rewarded politicians who did not lock down. Take iowa for an example- republicans had a fantastic year in iowa, even though covid mitigation in the state has been minimal.

I won’t vote for her but I think you are seriously mistaken if you think Kim Reynolds and her party will be “punished” in 2022.

Yep, because too many Iowans can’t discern quality Republican leadership from shitty Republican leadership. Robert Ray has to be completely appalled with the state of Republican politics these days.

Reactions: radicalhawk
Yep, because too many Iowans can’t discern quality Republican leadership from shitty Republican leadership. Robert Ray has to be completely appalled with the state of Republican politics these days.

Um...you do realize that Robert Ray is dead right?

First of all, no one has the power to do a national lock down. Second, lockdowns only appeal to pussies. Most people realize that the world must still go on. Amazes me that people call this a pandemic. Compared to the Spanish Flu in 1918, this so called pandemic is a freaking joke. How many U of I students died from Covid? Any? If this was comparable to the Spanish Flu, you would see about 350 dead students at the U of I. Now that is a pandemic.

Bob Ray didn't have to deal with a whacko left-wing nut job democrat party and a corrupt media.

Back in February, Trump was calling the virus the Dem's "new hoax" when he damn well knew it was serious and deadly. There are hundreds of thousands of dead Americans because of the orange, whacko, nut job's incompetence and lying. Get a f'n memory, or a brain.

• Haha
Back in February, Trump was calling the virus the Dem's "new hoax" when he damn well knew it was serious and deadly. There are hundreds of thousands of dead Americans because of the orange, whacko, nut job's incompetence and lying. Get a f'n memory, or a brain.

Have you got a link to when and where he said it was the "dems new hoax" I'd be interested in reading it. Or do you just make shit up as you go?

Gosh people, this posting was about a bowl game turd sandwich served unexpectedly to a great team of Hawkeyes. Do you really have to put mayo on it and call it a deluxe covid meal?

Have you got a link to when and where he said it was the "dems new hoax" I'd be interested in reading it. Or do you just make shit up as you go?
Ever heard of google, youtube? Don't ya have a decades old invention called television out there in gooberville? Are ya still tied to a land line - rotary dial phone? If you don't have shoes, send me your address and size. I need more deductions off my income tax.

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

• Haha
Ever heard of google, youtube? Don't ya have a decades old invention called television out there in gooberville? Are ya still tied to a land line - rotary dial phone? If you don't have shoes, send me your address and size. I need more deductions off my income tax.

Trump: Coronavirus is Democrats' 'new hoax' - YouTube

You do notice how the video jumps into that part without including the lead up to it don't you? That's how you do it when you want to take things out of context. But sheep like you wouldn't understand that would you? If you're getting your info from google and you tube then you are indeed a misinformed angry little man.

Ya I’m not too worried about taking iowa as an example as LA, Chicago, New York, Boston, San Francisco, etc have lost about half of their cultural institutions at this point (and it’s growing as idiots travel through our airports to go to pointless things like bowl games). The joke about staying open for stubbornness is going to be over in the next few years when the pending evictions, foreclosures, etc hit those with money invested in it

but enjoy voting for your governor as she tries to explain why her state’s federal funding has been cut to pay for things like the MTA, CTA, or BART

That’s funny because the states that are having huge outbreaks right now are the ones that have endured complete lockdowns. Cali is trying to recall Newsom for it. Quit watching MSM. Sheep.

Ok... I'm sure you've researched this thoroughly so please show me where in the constitution the President has the power to do this short of Marshal Law.
Oh, and if the President had declared Marshal Law not only would he have been vilified, but he would have in all likelihood been impeached again.

It

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT