ADVERTISEMENT

what are you getting your s/o for xmas?

I'm about to give her a bag full of STFU. I'm trying to post on HROT, and every 2 minutes she asks me if I sent someone a Christmas card. Look woman, I wrote out the names of the people/families I did not take care of on our list.
"Did you send one to my cousin Janelle"? No, because you specifically told me not to. You said you had to confirm her address and that you'd do it.
"Just checking"...

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I'm about to give her a bag full of STFU. I'm trying to post on HROT, and every 2 minutes she asks me if I sent someone a Christmas card. Look woman, I wrote out the names of the people/families I did not take care of on our list.
"Did you send one to my cousin Janelle"? No, because you specifically told me not to. You said you had to confirm her address and that you'd do it.
"Just checking"...
ClutteredDeepDeer-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: torbee
I got Mrs. Lucas one of those heated vests for tail gating. Anything else she'd have bought already. It's a thoughtful husband who makes sure the wife is nice and warm while watching him pound beers in 20 degree temps before an Iowa football game.
Rooster Teeth taught you well:
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT