ADVERTISEMENT

What are you planning on grabbing during Civil War II: That Trumpians Rise Again

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
The Board GOP members promised us rioting and looting after Roe v Wade was overturned…and I didn’t get shit. Now that they are planning to secede from the union because their hero allegedly broke the law, what are you planning to loot. Should we all stock up in hard tack and salted pork. So much to do…so little time.

Reactions: Torg
The Board GOP members promised us rioting and looting after Roe v Wade was overturned…and I didn’t get shit. Now that they are planning to secede from the union because their hero allegedly broke the law, what are you planning to loot. Should we all stock up in hard tack and salted pork. So much to do…so little time.

I know a couple of people with moderately large number of weapons that are not kept secured, should be easy in case I need more (particularly the ammo). Now, they aren't full on Trumpian cult members, but they do think the Dems are coming for our rights, so it would be justified at a certain point, just to eliminate one threat.

And, ftr, I actually know what I'm doing in a combat situation, and most of them don't, so defense would be easy.

Reactions: Torg
Booze and pills when the Walgreens is stormed. Maybe some Pringles or those Cadbury chocolates next to the counter if Torbee doesn’t beat me to them.

Reactions: win4jj
I know a couple of people with moderately large number of weapons that are not kept secured, should be easy in case I need more (particularly the ammo). Now, they aren't full on Trumpian cult members, but they do think the Dems are coming for our rights, so it would be justified at a certain point, just to eliminate one threat.

And, ftr, I actually know what I'm doing in a combat situation, and most of them don't, so defense would be easy.
lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT