ADVERTISEMENT

What did I just eat????

My buddy/roomie of 4 years at Iowa crushed many a 6 pack and a pound (each). My only negative memory is that I’d drive and the f#cker would start crunching the Ole’s while i was still driving back. Had a stick shift so eating while driving was not an option.

I hope you're no longer friends. He probably banged your girlfriend too.

I hope you're no longer friends. He probably banged your girlfriend too.
Hope not girlfriend at the time is currently my wife of 20+ years! But certainly as demonstrated in the last 24 hours your party life has been lived at relative 10 in comparison...

Reactions: Rudolph
Okay, I worked on my first prototype for pizza sandwich. Comic Sans so you know I am super serious.

jJzGXNA.png

Okay, I worked on my first prototype for pizza sandwich. Comic Sans so you know I am super serious.

jJzGXNA.png
Great effort but nah man. The crust goes on the top and bottom and the toppings form the middle goodness. Your pic is more like a triple decker pizza, which has its own yet different appeal.

Great effort but nah man. The crust goes on the top and bottom and the toppings form the middle goodness. Your pic is more like a triple decker pizza, which has its own yet different appeal.

I didnt expect my first try to be the final product. And I disagree, other pizza sandwichs lack the cheese and meats that are cooked on the top. I feel like that is the real key to pizza and a pizza sandwich.

Why do you hate America?

Did you not see the story about the guy who was arrested for dipping his ball sack into jars of salsa before sending them to people who ordered it on the internet?

Don't think I'll be ordering any homemade sauces, spices or rubs....

I heard about previous hotel guests banging in beds as little as 4 hours before you check in. So it is hard to be grossed out by a little peen in some salsa.

I have square plates, they are built just right.

You should get pentagon plates. Then when everyone asks why you'll have the perfect opportunity to talk about Nebraska's 5 football championships, since you people love the opportunities to talk about the distant past. Conversely, you could tell them about how Iowa has beaten you for 5 years straight.

Reactions: Moral
I have square plates, they are built just right.

Square plates! Don't even get me started on those. We went to go eat at somones house recently and they got out square plates, I stood up and left on the spot. Paper plates supported by wicker plate holders for this guy or bust.

Reactions: jasonrann
Square plates! Don't even get me started on those. We went to go eat at somones house recently and they got out square plates, I stood up and left on the spot. Paper plates supported by wicker plate holders for this guy or bust.
Wow, I have square bowls too, guess you won't be staying for dinner.

Reactions: Moral
You should get pentagon plates. Then when everyone asks why you'll have the perfect opportunity to talk about Nebraska's 5 football championships, since you people love the opportunities to talk about the distant past. Conversely, you could tell them about how Iowa has beaten you for 5 years straight.
Well, I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest. Clearly this has been bothering you.

Last edited:
Wicker plate holders? Lawdy how pretentious.

Reactions: jasonrann and Moral
A Totino’s is best when cooked on one of these bad boys.

s-l640.jpg

One of my college roommates started a couple of those on fire when the rotation got stuck. Each time he would put the charred oven back in the box and return to Walmart sans receipt to exchange for a new one. Would always sign as “Bob Davie”.

But, they were great for pizza, chicken strips, fish dicks, and just about anything else a college kid would eat. So much more versatile than the Foreman and more refined than the ‘wave.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
A Totino’s is best when cooked on one of these bad boys.

s-l640.jpg

One of my college roommates started a couple of those on fire when the rotation got stuck. Each time he would put the charred oven back in the box and return to Walmart sans receipt to exchange for a new one. Would always sign as “Bob Davie”.

But, they were great for pizza, chicken strips, fish dicks, and just about anything else a college kid would eat. So much more versatile than the Foreman and more refined than the ‘wave.

I’ve never had fish dicks? How are they?

OP how is this seasoning on veggies and such?

Reactions: HawCory
I’ve never had fish dicks? How are they?

OP how is this seasoning on veggies and such?

Jelly, veggies are one of my favorite things to use it on. We'll cut up some onions, broccoli, cauliflower or sweet potato strips, hit it with olive oil and the seasoning blend. We either roast them in the oven or I'll do skewers or foil wrap on the grill. Also bitchin' on French fries and tots.

Reactions: jellyfish10
ADVERTISEMENT