ADVERTISEMENT

What do you yell when you spill something/break something/hurt yourself?

StormHawk42

HR Legend
Nov 3, 2009
Making dinner tonight, it occurred to me that any time I spill something, it’s always “oh sh!t” followed by a “damnit [first name]”

If I’m doing some kinda of manual labor and can’t get something to start or screw in correctly, it’s always “come on you fuggin piece of sh!t”

I actually don’t have such a potty mouth in normal conversation otherwise.

I’m a big fan of GD-it but if I do something like burn myself while making bacon it’s usually a f bomb

Reactions: lonestar50
If it's not the f-word or shit it's "Mother of pearl!"

I don't curse a whole lot, so if something bad happens - esp if I hurt myself - it's usually "son of a whore!".

giphy.gif

Usually something like, "Hey OP's mom....get dressed and come clean this mess up!"

Thank you. Thank you. You've been a great crowd. Ol' Doodle will be here all week. Two shows on Friday and Saturday. Don't forget to tip your waitress. Try the veal. Thanks for comin' out everybody. Drive safely. Goodnight!!

Reactions: lucas80
I curse all the time. Don’t know why, wasn’t raised by parents who cursed ever. I’m highly intelligent and there have been studies that correlate high intelligence with cursing so I’m going with that 😎

Making dinner tonight, it occurred to me that any time I spill something, it’s always “oh sh!t” followed by a “damnit [first name]”

If I’m doing some kinda of manual labor and can’t get something to start or screw in correctly, it’s always “come on you fuggin piece of sh!t”

spill = god damn it
break = shit
injury = f*ck

F*** or mother f*****
SOB
POS
F***in hell/sh*t
GD it or simply damn it
What in the GD f***

I also use this word a decent amount:

I made a conscious effort to stop cursing when my daughter was born 32 years ago. Just as cursing is a habit, not cursing becomes one too. Now, I can hit my finger with a hammer and the worst thing to come out is dang it.

cGVmz7.gif

I can't recall ever spilling, breaking something, or hurting myself doing menial household work.

If I did, I'd probably just grunt and grimace and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT