Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Hollywood Directors

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • British Monarchy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wtpage1small.gif

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm

The poll was grammatically incorrect and failed to include certain GOP blue bloods.

You lose and good day sir! ;)

RRRRRRRRR

And that would go under East Coast old Money. The Bush Family is exactly who I had in mind.
Fair enough: I thought maybe you were referring to Jeffery Epstein and his pal Slick Willie or similar sick bastards.
I guess then my vote goes for the East Coast Old Money. (And sadly, there's wayyyyyyy too many close second place finishers for anybody to deny we live in an effed up world).

But to make the honorary members of the grammar police happy, the poll should have said " who are the biggest pedos?" :D JK

Reactions: HallofFame
Will marriage to children be next for the Libs? They are all for the same-sex...

It seems DC as a whole is a real problem in this category. The more you look up about it, the more you want to see it fall even further.

Seems to me it is mostly conservatives that bring this up. A pesky bug in the back of their brains.
Its a concern of mine (and others) and it seems that the Lib's keep pushing for these types of arrangements. What you call "a pesky bug" I call child molestation. I guess we see who you are.

Its a concern of mine (and others) and it seems that the Lib's keep pushing for these types of arrangements. What you call "a pesky bug" I call child molestation. I guess we see who you are.

Who am I?

Because you are the guy trying to equate consenting adults to child molesters, and for some reason you apparently can not see that those do not equate.

I am the guy who doesn't equate consenting homosexuals with child molesting. In fact if someone says gay I don't even take pause to think about children. Apparently you do though.

Who am I?

Because you are the guy trying to equate consenting adults to child molesters, and for some reason you apparently can not see that those do not equate.

I am the guy who doesn't equate consenting homosexuals with child molesting. In fact if someone says gay I don't even take pause to think about children. Apparently you do though.
It's okay, you equated adults marrying kids to pesky bugs. I get it, you are okay with it if it happens - did you think gays would legally marry say 20 years ago? I am guessing not.

It's okay, you equated adults marrying kids to pesky bugs. I get it, you are okay with it if it happens - did you think gays would legally marry say 20 years ago? I am guessing not.

The pesky bug is referring to your thoughts.

Hence the part about being in your brain.

The pesky bug is referring to your thoughts.

Hence the part about being in your brain.
Yeah - it's a worry I have that it could happen. Scares the crap out of me that you seem to be okay with it.

Again - did you see gay marriage being legalized 20 years ago?

So many people love the little boys.
What the hell is Muslism? Do you mean Muslims or those claiming Islam as their religion? If so, homosexuality is condemned in their holy book.
Those who frequented Bohemian Grove wrote the book on being pedo's.

Oingo Boingo completely disagrees with the premise of this thread.

Will marriage to children be next for the Libs? They are all for the same-sex...
Actually, marriage to siblings, parents, or cousins will most likely be next. Well, not marriage, just sex. Next will be social acceptance of incest, then marriage will follow a few years down the line.

Actually, marriage to siblings, parents, or cousins will most likely be next. Well, not marriage, just sex. Next will be social acceptance of incest, then marriage will follow a few years down the line.
Unfortunately...some don't see it.

Which raises my concern - they are becoming a majority here and could push this as a "right" based on gay marriage passing.

I, too, worry about the morality of Muslims, but in the United States they are far from becoming a majority. This is one reason, of many, why we need to keep it that way.

So now you admit it's cons who are the child molesters. Leave my people out of this, thank you very much.
Nope. Cons didn't pass the marriage "law". If you makes you more comfy go ahead and blame.

Love the "leave my people out of this" though. Are you segregating "your" people? I'm okay with gays, just don't want to see another group expand on what libs approved. See I can be open minded on ideas but with limits.

Nope. Cons didn't pass the marriage "law". If you makes you more comfy go ahead and blame.

Love the "leave my people out of this" though. Are you segregating "your" people? I'm okay with gays, just don't want to see another group expand on what libs approved. See I can be open minded on ideas but with limits.
If you're ok with gays then I ask that you stop equating us with pedos. Especially that done by a bunch of conservative religious folk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT