ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the transfer from Iowa State earlier this year? I think his name was Downey.

soccerdog

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2002
What happened to the transfer from Iowa State earlier this year? I think his name was Downey.

1043102094_0140b85027.jpg

I was staying at the same hotel as him in Rochester this weekend. He seemed to have struck up a relationship with a nice young lady Saturday night. And he made it down for continental breakfast in the morning.

Yeah! Whatever happened to him?

And what's all this about the IOC thinking of getting rid of wrestling! Is that really going to happen?

Oh, and I was wondering...whatever happened to Dennis Rodman? I heard he was coloring his hair real freaky, and then wanted to play for Korea or something. Did he start a league in Asia?

And...and...what was going on with those guys who were trying to beat Roger Maris' home run record a coupla years ago? Were they using 'roids, or was that just fake news?

Why is Robert Downey Jr. giving up his acting career to go to college? Seems ridiculous to me....I know that Hollywood has been trash for awhile, but keep that daytime job and make millions....just stupid!

Reactions: el dub
...unless we're talking about Robert Downey Sr. In that case, makes perfect sense!!

The NCAA decided to play God again and not let a guy compete despite meeting every possible academic requirement. Meanwhile open cheating and criminal behavior is overlooked in the big $ sports with typically no consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT