ADVERTISEMENT

What I know...

Novakht

HR All-State
Aug 3, 2013
I know that as we celebrate the 4th of July and the signing of the Declaration of Independence-- I am grateful for our Freedom, for those that have to work today to make this country click and for being able to enjoy the right of being an American.

With that said-- This forum in particular hold a special place.--I look at it daily--I have met some special friends and an blown away by the support for Iowa Wrestling and the HWC.

Last few months have seen many ideas ,suggestions and some criticisms o the club-- that is a good thing. Beyond a couple of promotions, and events you havent seen much happen lately in the Club-- rest assured we are working behind the scenes on many things that are important to the future. It will be a bit slower then I want-- but to let you know, these are some of the things that will happen.

* new website
* materials that explain our purpose better
* better social media plan
* much improved newsletter

I have had the opportunity to meet with Mr. Kevin Collins from the foundation--that was a positive,awesome first step. He is a friend of Iowa Wrestling,to put it simply and yes--also a friend of the HWC. In the coming months I hope to announce some things that most will agree-- will help our club-- and a step in the right direction.

In the near future I will be meeting with Mr. Barta as well.

Some of this has been slow--on purpose. I wish I could tell you have we a defined plan --- while most of the above is in process-- we need to be deliberate and calculated--and make the right decisions. We are still in a fact finding phase for the most part--once we get through that(soon) we will establish and work on a "business plan"

Then the execution phase. Please be patient-- we have a LOT to do.

1.5mm per year budget-- New facility-- and long term endowment.-- why? In short-- the stronger our club, the better our collegiate team will be and of course it betters our chance for HWC guys and gals to represent the USA!

Real quick on Facility-- things are moving along on that front as well. Keep your eye out for more on that ( relatively soon)

Thanks for being a major part of this HR Report-- your donations, your suggestions,your social media shares and retweets make a difference! You guys and gals give me the energy and confidence to keep pushing forward!

God Bless the USA -- HWC and HR Report! Have a safe Holiday-- more to come...stay tuned!

Thanks for the update. This one goes out to you and the HWC!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT