ADVERTISEMENT

What, If Anything, do we share in common with conservatives?

Anyone who lets politics keep them from eating or drinking with someone is a loser and needs help.

This. Most liberals and conservatives get along with each other. They don’t let their political beliefs destroy what would otherwise be a good relationship.

In fact, most conservatives and liberals in this country are a lot more moderate than this board would have you believe.

Gonna need Trad or Goldy to tell us what they consider a full set of toes and teeth before I respond.
I have all my toes and a nice set of teeth. If you can't keep up, not my problem.

I have some lib friends who get up and live their lives every day, as do I. We do not talk politics but we'll laugh about the same things, share memories, love our children, and respect each other.

I don't know what you bots do, but I don't really care.

I have all my toes and a nice set of teeth. If you can't keep up, not my problem.

I have some lib friends who get up and live their lives every day, as do I. We do not talk politics but we'll laugh about the same things, share memories, love our children, and respect each other.

My guess is after parting they ask each other how a smart woman like you could support Trump. .

Both sides think they are always right... only one of us actually is though.

Growing up in rural Iowa lots of my friends are conservative and we have had some spirited conversations over politics but in the end we part ways friends and focus on the many things we do have in common. We are not near as divided as ol Bill Bonney here would have you believe.

Both party leaderships only care about debt when it’s the other team.

Biden will destroy trumps debt record.

Already read the Republicans would bring up the debt if they become minority again.

Nonsense. Name a Democrat since Carter that didn’t have a plan to pay for every program he introduced. Clinton had a balanced budget. Obama cleaned up W’s shitshow. Biden’s going to have to do the same. Obviously we’re going to have to spend to manage this out of control covid crisis. To do nothing would be unconscionable. But as Joe Biden says, “come on, man.”

Reactions: BelemNole

Relax, I was taken out of context... I was joking... I was misquoted...

Reactions: BelemNole
Anyone who lets politics keep them from eating or drinking with someone is a loser and needs help.

So true. As someone who has voted straight ticket libertarian for almost 20 years now, I no problem hanging out with people from both sides of the aisle. But I suspect that has less to do with political affiliation and more to do with the fact that I can disagree with people without taking it personally.

ADVERTISEMENT