ADVERTISEMENT

What If? IRS scandal question

ihhawk

HR Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
I have a serious question on the IRS scandal. Lets say they find some emails linking the IRS to the white house. Would it change any of the liberals' opinions? Would the left leaning news even show it?

What would happen legally?

I doubt it goes all the way to the White House due to plausible deniability. However for the sake of the thread that this did lead to the higher ups, the PUTIS could invoke executive privilege.

I think the news programs would have to report about it. The amount of speculation and conclusion jumping would be normal with MSNBC saying the POTUS is within his rights and the is a fake scandal and Fox would be calling for impeachment. In other words...... Same old thing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The Congress would impeach and since BHO disregards the constitution he will not leave office. Issa will call out the proper Congressional security to have him forcibly removed. In the process of this BHO makes a move to call his lawyer and is shot dead because the police thought he was reaching for a gun. The will be a week long holiday called for in the Republican states and will be observed. While this celebration is going on Hillary Clinton mounts a coup and takes over the Oval Office and presidency.

Re: What If? IRS scandal question

Please don't ever use the words "Hillary Clinton" and "mounts" in the same sentence again.

Reactions: ghost80
Re: What If? IRS scandal question

Originally posted by TJ8869:
Please don't ever use the words "Hillary Clinton" and "mounts" in the same sentence again.

You're talking dirty to the devil now. I'm sure he had to take a timeout after you said that.

I have a serious question on the IRS scandal. Lets say they find some emails linking the IRS to the white house. Would it change any of the liberals' opinions? Would the left leaning news even show it?

What would happen legally?

Well, since there is no IRS 'scandal" and there's nothing to link there would be no need to change anyone's mind or for the news to show it. Nice playing of the wingnut victim card though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT