ADVERTISEMENT

What is something on the interwebz your fellow HROTers are missing?

randomstreetview.com is a good one. does what it says, takes you to a random street in the world. always interesting to see how people live in different countries.

Reactions: desihawk
Uh, wut? You’re in an alternate reality, man. Please show the exact words where I do as you just claimed, and have been claiming.

Show me where I admit to deleting posts.
It’s there for everyone to see. Similar to a Soviet you are.

It’s there for everyone to see. Similar to a Soviet you are.
Except that it isn’t. If it is, you will show me — and everyone else — the exact words that prove your claims to be true.

You’ve claimed me to be antisemitic. Yet, you cantpost any evidence this claim.

You've claimed me to be a white supremacist. Yet, you can’t post any evidence to back up the claim.

You’ve claimed that I have admitted to deleting a lot of my posts. Yet, you can’t post any evidence to back up the claim.

You’ve claimed me to be anti-Buddhism, even adding that this is due to being racist against Buddhists. Yet, you can’t post any evidence to back up the claim.

On and on.

You’re living in some alternate reality, my man.

Either back up your claims and accusations with proof, or please stop making them.

Except that it isn’t. If it is, you will show me — and everyone else — the exact words that prove your claims to be true.

You've claimed me to be a white supremacist. Yet, you can’t post any evidence to back up the claim.

You’ve claimed that I have admitted to deleting a lot of my posts. Yet, you can’t post any evidence to back up the claim.

You’ve claimed me to be anti-Buddhism, even adding that this is due to being racist against Buddhists. Yet, you can’t post any evidence to back up the claim.

On and on.

Either back up your claims and accusations with proof, or please stop making them.
Dude, he's a troll. And not a very original one. Put him on ignore like everyone else has and move on with your life.

Reactions: gohawks50

On and on.

I provided mountains of circumstantial evidence- hell, do you read your posts? You imply all of these things and now claim to be some kind of victim. You have done nothing to prove your innocence.

Dude, he's a troll. And not a very original one. Put him on ignore like everyone else has and move on with your life.
Not a troll. Simply have a problem with that poster’s attitude and lack of self-awareness.

I provided mountains of circumstantial evidence- hell, do you read your posts? You imply all of these things and now claim to be some kind of victim. You have done nothing to prove your innocence.
You have quite literally provided not one piece of evidence. Had you provided “mountains” then you’d be able to provide one single piece of evidence, rather than yet another wild, unfounded claim.

You will not find one single antisemitic statement made by me.

You will not find one statement of admission to deleting posts.

You will not find one statement reflecting negativity towards Buddhism or buddhists.

You will not find one statement that reflects support of white supremacy.

You won’t, because you can’t. You just keep lying and lying.

You do know Buddhism really doesn’t like dishonesty, right?

ADVERTISEMENT