ADVERTISEMENT

What is this on my driveway?

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
What the hell is this? It looks like a snow cone, but it isn't ice. It rained a little earlier. These were in two spots on the driveway about 8-10 ft apart.

zxhzGeH.jpg

r4Z9pRL.jpg

Sorry, bro. I was walking my dog and I’d already used the doggy bag. We ate chili and drank High Life until daybreak. I had no other option. If you spread it out it might seal the concrete?

What the hell is this? It looks like a snow cone, but it isn't ice. It rained a little earlier. These were in two spots on the driveway about 8-10 ft apart.

zxhzGeH.jpg

r4Z9pRL.jpg
Warm or cold to the touch? That's odd.
See what it tastes like and let us know.

zxhzGeH.jpg

r4Z9pRL.jpg

Google thinks it's sand, but Google is dumb

If you're really curious I'd create a throwaway account on Reddit's "What is This" subreddit. They'll be able to identify what it is.

I'd guess a dog in your neighborhood ate something that disagreed with it and he rejected it in your driveway. Probably ate some raccoon poop.

You have melanoma of the driveway. Call an Oncologist or a concrete guy...

This is likely the correct answer. ^^^

You need to take a ruler and measure across each spot and check for symmetry. If it appears asymmetrical, then call your cement dermo immediately. If symmetrical, you have driveway colitis.

That was the aftermath of giving it to OPs mom on the driveway. It was originally warm FYI.

Get a sample and call your insurance agent. It looks like you may get a huge settlement here. Don't forget to call service pros for the clean up.

Last edited:
It wasn't cold or warm. It kind of reminded me of the gel beads in a wet diaper.

I think you hit the bingo there. It looks like the absorbent gel in disposable diapers to me as well. Why it's discolored like that, I have no idea, but it doesn't look biological to me at all.

ADVERTISEMENT