ADVERTISEMENT

What is your go-to T-shirt brand?

Heavy Bag T from Taylor Stitch. Watch for sales on their website or Huckberry.com and you can get them for $30.00. Heavy Bag for fall/winter and then organic cotton in Spring/Summer

Last edited:
The best regular every day tshirts I ever found were these "Outdoor Life" brand pocket tees from Sears. They were soft and fit well, and I think they were less than $10 apiece. I bought a bunch of them - some for wearing around and some I cut the sleeves off of and used for sports/working out/weekend lounging. But, Sears is no mas and I don't think anywhere else sells them.

Also Uniqlo has amazing quality for the price. I got some Uniqlo U shirts in the spring and they are great. Reminds me of the shirts the guy in "The Bear" wears. $19.99 for a shirt. Looks like the selection is picked through now.

230625141044-03-the-bear-season-2.jpg

I really like League Apparel right now. If you're broad chested / shouldered and trim at the waist their shirts are the perfect balance of room up top, slimmer around the waist, and long enough to not show your ass when you bend over.

I really like League Apparel right now. If you're broad chested / shouldered and trim at the waist their shirts are the perfect balance of room up top, slimmer around the waist, and long enough to not show your ass when you bend over.

I'm not a V-shape or a Pear, I'm a straight up silo! Hence why I need the elusive medium tall.

Into the AM on Amazon. They're like 18 bucks a tshirt. I have Vuori, Lulu, etc....tshirts and these are just as good if not better. I get the ones plain with no logo on them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT