ADVERTISEMENT

What is your mood about the men's BBall team

There isn't a talent difference between Wisconsin competing for B1G title and Iowa in 9th place and
no signature wins in B1G. Both teams have one superstar....the difference is Wisconsin coach is
getting the most out of what he has and Fran is getting the least out of what he has.

Illinois lost Ayo D. and that coach went out and got a stud 2G. Illinoin coach had his son
playing for him and never played his kid because he wasn't good enough to play.
Yeah, that was my point.

The difference is Wisconsins average athletes play defense and they play the good players they do have.

Fran operates on some sort of a faith based system.

Meh. Wrong side of the bubble. Fran is terrible in game with subs and overall game management. He has some nice out of bounds plays though.

In one respect they have done pretty well. the win at Virginia was surprising to me but then they also fumble away some games. And to tell you the truth I have a hard time getting excited about Fran ball anymore at Iowa and watching a lot of the action. I guess if the coaches got the players to run some other offensive sets and really dig deep on the defense and rebounding then it might be more fun to watch.

What are your thoughts or mood?
theyre-shitty-ground-keepers.gif

Reactions: Legs94
ADVERTISEMENT