ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of jeans do you wear?

I usually go with something low rise, mesh if possible.

Real answer - boring 501’s.

Wrangler. I used to like Levis but they went to a lower cut. Also, a good friend of mine (no pics) used to barrel race and told me I'd like Wrangler better. She was right.
Tell me about this barrel racer. I have heard stories about them from my time watching Yellowstone.

Always the cheapest brand being sold at Theissen's (Full Blue brand) or Menards (RW-Rugged Wear). For some reason both of these brands run longer on the inseam, so their 36" inseams are closer to the 37" length I actually need and they're usually less than $15/pair.

A 36" inseam on Levi's brands are closer to a 34" in reality and look terrible on me with the cuff hovering above my ankle. I ain't wearing that overpriced garbage and these cheaper brands last longer than any pair of Levi's I've ever owned.

Always the cheapest brand being sold at Theissen's (Full Blue brand) or Menards (RW-Rugged Wear). For some reason both of these brands run longer on the inseam, so their 36" inseams are closer to the 37" length I actually need and they're usually less than $15/pair.

A 36" inseam on Levi's brands are closer to a 34" in reality and look terrible on me with the cuff hovering above my ankle. I ain't wearing that overpriced garbage and these cheaper brands last longer than any pair of Levi's I've ever owned.
Patagonia sells their in a 35 that fits me great.
Of course they're currently $109 a pair.
56491_FGE.jpg

Reactions: Bonerfarts
anyone still own a part of these from the 90's?

Export182364_600x_crop_center.jpg

I have a pair of JNCOs. I also have bell bottoms, 90s tattered flares, the bigger 2000s flares, older Bullheads, a bunch of Levis, American Eagle, vintage Eddie Bauer, vintage Guess jeans and a bunch of other jeans.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I have a pair of JNCOs. I also have bell bottoms, 90s tattered flares, the bigger 2000s flares, older Bullheads, a bunch of Levis, American Eagle, vintage Eddie Bauer, vintage Guess jeans and a bunch of other jeans.
A real old time hippie would buy the Levi bell bottoms, split about 8 inches of the seam, then have his “ old lady “ sew in the gap with an embroidered piece of guitar strap. Not only cosmic but righteous as well. “ Quit hogging the bong man…”

Reactions: Moral and GOHOX69
A real old time hippie would buy the Levi bell bottoms, split about 8 inches of the seam, then have his “ old lady “ sew in the gap with an embroidered piece of guitar strap. Not only cosmic but righteous as well. “ Quit hogging the bong man…”
You give me patchouli vibes ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT