What Kind of Sneezer Are You??

Greenway4Prez

HR Legend
Jan 10, 2005
I sneeze three or four times, usually with some aggression, then I’m done. This will loosen up the sinuses and I can blow my nose with solid results.

My wife (pics every time I post) will sneeze once. Then a minute passes and she sneezes again. This will continue until she blows her nose. She has to blow her nose to stop sneezing. What the hell?

So obviously I have to post about it here to see if there are any other mutant sneezers out there. Discuss.

Hawki97

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
I sneeze when I walk out into the sun. Almost never fails. It's hereditary.

I knew a guy that did this years ago, thought it was the weirdest thing. Turns out, it's not that odd and a lot of people have the same condition.

Me? When I sneeze which is very rare, I'm a one and done kind of guy with a typical long build up. Like a few seconds. From the look on my face during said build up - you wouldn't be sure if I was preparing to sneeze or jizz my pants.

h-hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
I read that you could hurt yourself trying to hold in a sneeze -so I let it go full blast. Our current hound comes over with a concerned look upon hearing one.

Bonerfarts

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2015
I knew a guy that did this years ago, thought it was the weirdest thing. Turns out, it's not that odd and a lot of people have the same condition.

Me? When I sneeze which is very rare, I'm a one and done kind of guy with a typical long build up. Like a few seconds. From the look on my face during said build up - you wouldn't be sure if I was preparing to sneeze or jizz my pants.

Latest posts