ADVERTISEMENT

What other Tom Cruise movies are worthy of a sequel?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Here is a short list of the Cruise classics we should, as a culture, revisit:
All The Right Moves.
Cocktail.
Days of Thunder
Jerry Maguire
Jack Reacher

Rain Man and The Outsiders would be cool, but, I don't know if a meaningful script could be written.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
All The Right Moves.
Cocktail.
Days of Thunder
Jerry Maguire
Jack Reacher

Rain Man and The Outsiders would be cool, but, I don't know if a meaningful script could be written.
Reacher

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
I think a creative screen writer could develop some ideas for a sequel to "A Few Good Men"

That film left a handful of issues unaddressed ... stuff that could fester over the span of a generation.

"Interview With a Vampire" was based on the first two books in a series. There must be a sequel in there somewhere. ... or perhaps a musical similar to what Polanski did with "The Fearless Vampire Killers." This became his best work ever.

I think a creative screen writer could develop some ideas for a sequel to "A Few Good Men"

That film left a handful of issues unaddressed ... stuff that could fester over the span of a generation.

"Interview With a Vampire" was based on the first two books in a series. There must be a sequel in there somewhere. ... or perhaps a musical similar to what Polanski did with "The Fearless Vampire Killers." This became his best work ever.
There was a sequel to Interview With The Vampire. It was called Queen of the Damned. It covered the next two Ann Rice books, but did a very poor job doing so.
The film was doomed from the get go. It certainly didn’t help that its star, Aaliyah, died in a plane crash.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
A Les Grossman standalone film

97bc4a7e308fece778d14cb0d524bd24.gif

Say what you will about his religion, but the man has made some entertaining movies over the years.

He would be a great ambassador to any religion. I'm glad he chose one that most people can't afford. No reason to ever denounce him as a representative of your faith like a Mel Gibson.

All The Right Moves.
Cocktail.
Days of Thunder
Jerry Maguire
Jack Reacher

I would say far and away, and rain man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT