ADVERTISEMENT

What piece of Chicken is your favorite?

What piece of Chicken is your favorite?

• Total voters
Wife and one child won't eat dark meat. So the only time we get thighs (or drums for that matter) is with a whole bird.

However, chicken wings are a different sort of meal entirely.

So for me, it's a tie for thighs and wings at the top. I tend to let the young 'uns have the legs, and the two picky eaters get the breasts.

Thighs are the only correct answer.

Fight Broiler for those who disagree.
Is there anything unhealthier yet delicious then a deep fried crispy coated chicken thigh? On a loose tangent, reminds of this David Chappelle routine. Warning: it contains nsfw language and the n bomb

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/s191yw/chappelle-s-show-stereotype-pixies---black-pixie---uncensored

edited to throw in some clips of Chappelle making fun of white guys and hispanics

Last edited:
Grilled Chicken breasts are a welcome addition to any
Supper meal. They are actually healthy for you.

Thighs are absolutely horrible, completely disgusting & should not be eaten.

Ok, actually it is by far the best piece of the chicken, but the less people who know this, the longer they'll continue to also be the most affordable piece of the chicken.

Ok, actually it is by far the best piece of the chicken, but the less people who know this, the longer they'll continue to also be the most affordable piece of the chicken.
What is interesting that people my parents' ages in their late 70s think of chicken wings as garbage chicken that should be waste scraps. Yet because of buffalo wings the demand makes them several times more expensive than objectively better chicken thighs.

I can barely choke a chicken breast down now. With the size of the damn chickens in the last decade, a chicken breast is a downright nasty, dried, big hunk of stringy, rubbery shit and has to be smothered in gravy or sauce now. A caesar salad or kabobs are about the only way I can handle them now.

Commercial breasts are terrible. Heritage bird breasts are better.

I prefer thighs and wings as an individual offering, but like a whole brined bird for the variety (smoked or roasted).

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Legs are the worst. Sure, I liked them as a kid and in theory they are good dark meat, but they have too much weird gristle and ligaments and not enough good meat.
Thigh, wing, breast, leg.

Reactions: lucas80
Legs are the worst. Sure, I liked them as a kid and in theory they are good dark meat, but they have too much weird gristle and ligaments and not enough good meat.
My sentiments exactly. Was my FAVORITE as a kid but I also find that there is too much weird shit in there now.

Reactions: BelemNole
I suppose I would caveat your ordering on usage of chicken within a dish not as a stand alone item. When making fajitas or some kind of pasta dish, I do prefer chicken breast.

I suppose I would caveat your ordering on usage of chicken within a dish not as a stand alone item. When making fajitas or some kind of pasta dish, I do prefer chicken breast.
We use a lot of breasts in the house because it's easy. We have a couple different recipes for chicken sandwiches and add chicken breasts to several different pasta dishes. But thighs are better. They're just more of a hassle. My wife isn't much of a cook. She's fine on short order stuff or throwing crap in a crock-pot but she doesn't like to prep. If I'm using thighs I like to clean them up first and remove a lot of the fat before marinating them - no one likes chicken fat. She won't do that. She will grab some breasts and toss them on the grill or make some parm with them. So...we eat more breasts.

nice-Knockers-28.jpg

nice-boobs-pics-143.gif

nice-boobs-pics-193.jpg
sexy-boobs-pictures14.jpg

sexy-boobs-pictures5.jpg

sexy-boobs-pictures6.jpg

ebef010bfd54e320f19e3b91428f05f3e8a91f63.jpg

Last edited:

Reading this post was a roller coaster of emotions. My fists were ready for Fight Broiler, and then I fell in love with you.

What is interesting that people my parents' ages in their late 70s think of chicken wings as garbage chicken that should be waste scraps. Yet because of buffalo wings the demand makes them several times more expensive than objectively better chicken thighs.

I am 57, and was the youngest kid in my family. As a kid, that meant I got last choice at dinner time, so always got the wings when we had chicken. I grew to love them & by junior high or high school age it was all I wanted. You could get the package of wing pieces for dirt cheap.
Then the Buffalo wing craze hit, and they became the most expensive piece.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT