What pillow do you use?

JMNSHO

HR Heisman
Mar 11, 2010
It’s pillow chaos in my house. Young kids and my nopic wife stealing bedding back and forth from master bedroom to kids rooms. Last night I think I ended up with what I think is a yoga bolster. I buy a good pillow every now and then and it usually promptly disappears. Thankfully I rarely struggle with comfort in bed positioning.

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
I have two down pillows. One is newer and moderately filled and goes under my head. The other is older than time and goes under my arm. My wife hides the old pillow under the others on the bed because it's an eyesore and is weird and lumpy. But I can shape it to relieve the pressure in my bad shoulder when I sleep and anything newer will be too firm to do that right.

Reactions: fredjr82

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Lindell always reminded me of Paul Bearer from WWE

images
YES!

11Yb.gif

Reactions: pink shizzle

Dirt Boy 2

Rookie
Nov 3, 2014
Buckwheat pillow. Cool to sleep on and very firm. I don’t toss and turn with it. Tried a MyPillow and hated it. Noise took awhile to get used to.

Dorrman

HR All-American
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
I was in a Mattress store recently (different thread but aren't most of those just money laundering outfits?) and they had a brand called Purple. It was kind of nice but I only used it for a minute.

41YuJIfmRPS._AC_SY580_.jpg
I bought a Purple pillow this summer. It was about $150 which is way more than I would normally pay. I really love it

RollingBallofButcherKnives

HR All-American
Nov 22, 2015
The older I get, the more particular I've become with what kind of pillow I sleep with. I don't like them too thin, too thick, too firm, etc. I've pondered buying the Tempur-Pedic pillow but it's like $175. I'd hate to not love it at that price.

Use anything fancy or just "off the shelf" variety?
My no pic wife has a water pillow that she fills to the thickness/firmness she wants. She has had it for years. Try that?

• Haha

bagdropper

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2002
I use 5 pillows. Side sleeper. One between knees, two to clutch/twist prevention, two for head (one small and thin, one nice one...can't remember the brand but I suspect it's a Purple brand. Keeps my head from leaning too far down to prevent a sore neck.

LetsGoHawks83

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2015
Wife bought a couple My Pillows like 4 years ago. She loves hers. I like mine, but I'm not picky and would be fine with a cheap Walmart one.

I'm just glad she didn't spend 100s of dollars finding a damn pillow.