ADVERTISEMENT

What seniors will return?

Jan 30, 2019
From what I read Martin, Norman and judkins will be back if they don’t get drafted. I think Benny gets drafted for sure and is gone if the MLB draft is still 50 rounds. I would say judkins likely gets drafted too which is kind of a bummer as well. I love Austin Martin as a college player and a hawk but of the 3 I feel he has the best chance of not being drafted but he still may. What about grant Leonard? I believe he was a senior. Will Justin Jenkins come back? He wouldn’t be a huge loss but is a good defender in center. I’m just so bummed because I pegged us as an NCAA tournament team this year all along and we were having a solid start and had a chance of going to tourney. There’s always next year though. Even if we lose judkins we’ll have dreyer and Duncan back and hopefully cam baumann can get healthy and back to form. Still think we should have a chance to be a good team in 2021 but very disappointed that this year got cancelled. On Iowa and go hawks!

Rumor has it the draft may only be 5 or 10 rounds. I don’t think any of them get drafted in a five round draft. I hope Hunter Lee and Ketelsen come back. I think we had something brewing with midweek guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT