ADVERTISEMENT

What social media outlets do you use?

CJ Beat Hard

HR Heisman
Dec 15, 2016
When it comes to social media, what do you use?

I only use Facebook, and rarely at that. I do not have a Twitter or Instagram.

Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. However, I rarely post/send anything on any of them. Use mostly for keeping up with friends/news. I think its probably been over a year since my last post on facebook.

Twitter for politics and sports. Occasionally scroll through my wife's instagram or facebook. Facebook sucks. Instagram is better. I just hit the search button and it usually brings up pics of coeds.

Facebook occasionally, Twitter occasionally to read - never to post, Instagram a lot to follow attractive women - never to post, Snapchat occasionally - rarely to post.

I don’t follow any celebrities or anything similar on any social media and FB is mostly garbage these days. Snap is used primarily for jokes with friends or with my kids. I follow very few people on Instagram so none of them are time wasters. I follow of couple of friends that are both super hot on Insta but are insufferable attention seeking, so I will watch their stories with the sound off. I used to like seeing what my friends and family were doing but FB is mostly ads, political bs, stupid memes, or sharing lame videos. A lot of attention whoring on Snap and Insta but hot women somehow get a pass for it.

When it comes to social media, what do you use?

I only use Facebook, and rarely at that. I do not have a Twitter or Instagram.

I use quite a few between my own personal stuff and running it for a non-profit. For me, I use Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, primarily (mostly a Twitter consumer), but I also play around with Snapchat, Instagram, Foursquare, Tumblr, Pinterest and Meetup. For the non-profit, it's mostly FB, Twitter, Instagram.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT