ADVERTISEMENT

What the 4 have that Iowa doesn't

Kentucky wasn't close to the same team they had all season long. Don't read too much into whatever successes you think we had.
This is true and I think Iowa was a slight upgrade as Labas had a better performance than SP average. Much better.

Please provide your source. I looked at their recruitment rankings for the last several years and they rank about 30th.
maybe you should have checked before contradicting my post….247 sports has all recruits listed by star rating. I went back 4 and 5 years.

maybe you should have checked before contradicting my post….247 sports has all recruits listed by star rating. I went back 4 and 5 years.
2018 - 2022 TCU 20 4 star and one 5 star - Iowa 13 4 star and no 5 star That is well below "30 - 40". That is a 5 year span. TCU ranks about TCU average team ranking is 36th and Iowa's is 33rd. Yes, I looked at 247 sports and crunched all the numbers. Very similar rankings. One team actually has an offense.

the 4 teams that played last night didn't have a defense either.

our offense wasn't bad at all yesterday... we're up 21 points.. all we needed was to play smart... and that's what we did.. and thats why we won the game.

we're in a good spot moving forward
Just how many points would Iowa score against any of those Defenses? We have history with Ohio St. & Michigan this year and it was not pretty. See South Dakota St. this year. How many points did the offense put on the Board against an FCS team?

Just how many points would Iowa score against any of those Defenses? We have history with Ohio St. & Michigan this year and it was not pretty. See South Dakota St. this year. How many points did the offense put on the Board against an FCS team?
Just enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT