ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck happened in Grinnell?

I live in a Jasper County, Honestly don’t know if there is lots of meth or not, In regard to this case the body was dumped in a Jasper County, The victim and all of the accused were from Grinnell, The murder happened in Grinnell which is in Poweshiek County.
Ah is Lynnville in Poweshiek too? My bad if so but believe me Jasper has more than it share of meth too.

Reading that police report, if I'm interpreting correctly... the old lady arrested is Vogel's mother?

The story is hard to read but it all seems drug related and the race of the victim appears to be a coincidence. It doesn’t appear that we know the motive for the murder yet other than it says the suspect has known the victim for years and clearly the suspect and accomplices are all messed up in drugs. Also how sad that - based on the social media profile pic that was posted above - the perp appears to have at least one kid. Just sad thinking of the kids growing up in this environment.

Reactions: cigaretteman
2/10. Might get some bites though.

Matter of principle. It's not like I didn't wonder too. It's the idiotic level of assumption that I'm railing against. You had a college release a statement based on unfounded assumption, it's that stupid.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It sounds like Big Mike gave Little Steve’s GF some D and and Steve didn’t take it too well and strangled Mike. They knew each other and hung around in the same circles.

What does it do for your posting abilities?
Have been off of it for 24 years. That shit felt good though especially the pink. Brown and white made me sick. Yellow was great as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, but hasn't everybody known forever that most rednecks are rural creatures? I was just under the impression that they were fewer and more reasonable the further north you went.
North has not much to do with it... Maine and Rhode Island, of all places, would tip the charts pretty high in per capita necks.

Reactions: SpyderHawk
Steve-King-Confederate-Flag.png
Just to the right of ole “Don’t tread...”

ADVERTISEMENT