ADVERTISEMENT

What the heck? Jerry Falwell Jr

I have no idea. . .

What's with the commend on black water and it being just a prop. It looks like soda.

And for the record as far as I'm aware there is no scriptures that say you can't drink a soda.

Also everything else. From why are his pants unzipped. . . who is that girl, why his belly is hanging out.

If you click on the link and then click on the photo you can see the whole pic

would not

Reactions: pink shizzle
I think it’s awesome that he thought the offensive part might be that he was drinking.

The part with the underwear showing and a much younger lady is totally normal...but hey everyone that is not red wine in my glass.

I'm trying to decide if this picture with her is inappropriate for someone in his position even if his pants were zipped up. I'm leaning towards yes. . . but it's borderline.

Eed6aB3WoAEzuaZ

Looks like they both have their pants/skirt unzipped and they are sticking their bellies out. Gross pictures that I don't think anyone with a career should share with the world.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Maybe they had a big delicious meal and this is their way of saluting the chef?

Just spitballin’ here.......
Might be appropriate to share with a few close friends and the chef, but the whole world? I'd pass if it were me!

Screams drugs. So does the terrible die on the mustached and goatee area with rest grey, including neck beard. Dude was on a 7-10 day bender.

Reactions: LesClaypool
The Lord would want Jerry to have a yacht, and spend his time banging the flock while chasing Oxy with booze. Some would say that a Christian should spend time doing the Lord's work, but, you know, laying hands upon sloots is a form ministering.

The Lord would want Jerry to have a yacht, and spend his time banging the flock while chasing Oxy with booze. Some would say that a Christian should spend time doing the Lord's work, but, you know, laying hands upon sloots is a form ministering.
I have a thing for slooty redheads with questionable morals.

Like, a real thing.

I have no idea. . .

What's with the commend on black water and it being just a prop. It looks like soda.

And for the record as far as I'm aware there is no scriptures that say you can't drink a soda.

Also everything else. From why are his pants unzipped. . . who is that girl, why his belly is hanging out.
A lot of us are having trouble buttoning our pants after months with nothing to do but eat and watch TV.

This is the white man's version of this - and we'll all be doing it soon:

54b6ecd98addb.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT