ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is happening here? Kamala...

Several things happened here:

1. Something funny happened off camera.

2. Trolls took the snippet and posted it with commentary telling you there is something bizarre in her behavior.

3. You dutifully lapped it up, adding one more item to the list of things that distances your own “reality” from objective reality.

4. You posted it here, thinking you are making some kind of point and not realizing you are merely cementing your position among many as someone not to be taken seriously.

2. Trolls took the snippet and posted it with commentary telling you there is something bizarre in her behavior.

3. You dutifully lapped it up, adding one more item to the list of things that distances your own “reality” from objective reality.

4. You posted it here, thinking you are making some kind of point and not realizing you are merely cementing your position among many as someone not to be taken seriously.

Oh but that screeching laughter...

5b9af0e72000002d00fd0669.jpeg

I think she is probably identifying with parents who are ready for their kids to go back to school. I have 3 kids (all under the age of 12) who have been home together for 6 months and my wife (no pics) and I have moments where we wish they were in school when they are acting up.

She does tend to laugh for no reason. Here, she thinks she’s being funny when she says parents are sick of being around their kids so much due to the lockdowns.

That’s almost certainly false. But you are gobbling up the propaganda like the good, mindless little soldier you are.

If your family has 2 working parents with young kids and haven’t made an off color joke about how desperate you are to get them out of the house I salute you. We are all going a little nuts.

Not a good look, but man you compare this to the other guy..... The attacks on Biden/Harris are going to be hilarious.

Actually, someone from the Trump campaign.
He really has the bottom of the barrel working for him at this point.

Ciggy does this ALL THE TIME and you don't say squat.

My kids will be starting their 8th week of in person school next week. What seems to be the problem here? Kamala is Hillary levels of unlikable.

Trump supporters just can’t deal with women, ESPECIALLY women of color.

And save your “Wrong! I love Nikki Haley and Condoleeza Rice! And Kim Klacik is awesome” blah blah blah...

The fact that you equate a several second video clip with no context sent out on Twitter, to a news story or opinion piece demonstrates a large part of what is wrong with our country.

That hasn’t stopped you leftists from peddling the Charlottesville false narrative.

That hasn’t stopped you leftists from peddling the Charlottesville false narrative.

This is YS level false equivalency.

And who were the fine people at the events organized by known white nationalists? Who were the good people marching along with the people chanting jews will not replace us?

It was crystal clear prior to the event what the purpose of this event was. If you went to it in support to rally with the organizers, you aren't a fine person.

ADVERTISEMENT