ADVERTISEMENT

What town in Iowa has the hottest women?

Iowa City, Cedar Falls, Ames if you include college kids. You can crack jokes about Ames all you want, but there are plenty of hot chicks attending ISU. If you dont include college kids, West Des Moines seemed to have the hottest women at the grocery stores that I frequented in the metro area. That would include Johnston, WDM, Urbandale, and Ankeny. Plenty of milfs at the Ankeny aquatic centers when I lived there.

I spent a year in Coralville before moving to WDM. All I can say is that every single time I frequent the Hy-Vee in Waukee I am never disappointed. I can spend hours in there pushing around a shopping cart.

I'm sorry, Teluwut is pretty good tho. Emerson's has some pretty nice button downs for cheap as well. Town isn't all bad I guess.

I've only been to Telluwut in I think Cresco. They do have a bakery with Menonite people where the cinnamon rolls are devine!

images

no pics! wtf?

Zach-Galifianakis_finger.jpg

If by "hot" you really mean "sweaty" then Ames is definitely your spot. Sweaty girls love the taste of that Ames water.

Which town in Iowa has the hottest women?

Any town where the temperature is above 90
degrees in July or August.

Iowa City is the clear winner if we are talking about all females 18 and above. If we are talking MILFs then it is most likely West Des Moines or Ankeny.

Hot as in good looking hot? Or just hot because they are hot?Spent 4 hours at the Hawkeye Tap last night.Saw milfs hot,fatty milfs hot and a lot of chubby gals too.Then I'd say the whole west end of Davenport has plenty of pickings.I'm married so I wasn't looking.Just observed how easy it would be to have a lady love you long time,for a few days or a few minutes.Depending on how long your boner lasts.

ADVERTISEMENT