Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Hummer

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • EV with multiple bumper stickers

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Write in.

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
One of my friends (her son is an FSU alum and they’re huge Fans) just recently bought a 2023 Plymouth Hellcat Jailbreak. I think she’s having a midlife crisis but OMG she drove when we went to the Miami game. We were sailing down I-10 doing 105 and I can’t believe we didn’t get a for real trip to jail. But what a fun car.

One of my friends (her son is an FSU alum and they’re huge Fans) just recently bought a 2023 Plymouth Hellcat Jailbreak. I think she’s having a midlife crisis but OMG she drove when we went to the Miami game. We were sailing down I-10 doing 105 and I can’t believe we didn’t get a for real trip to jail. But what a fun car.

Reactions: goldmom
This. I have wanted a Vette my entire adult life, but never could really afford it with family coming first.

But then we retired to Cape Coral, and I'm convinced this little city of 200,000 has more Corvettes per capita than anywhere else in the world; they are EVERYWHERE down here, especially the new ones.

Truth be known, I'm not sure if I got in one I'd be able to get out with my back issues. Still, I approached Mrs. Ed with the idea of my getting one of the new ones; she countered by approaching me with divorce papers. So, no Vette for ol' Ed. Dammit.

Driving All-New GIF by Chevrolet
The new corvettes are about the sexiest looking car out there.

Hypercars. They’re uncomfortable. They have terrible visibility. They’re wildly impractical for any real task. You’re putting everyone else in financial peril by driving them. None of the people who can afford them have the talent or skill to drive them above 20% of their capability.

If only I had a set of those hitch testicals, this guy would have been toast!

BMW: 0 points
Jeep: 10 points

Dude rear-ended me this morning and I just left the mechanic. ZERO damage. Not so much as a scratch.

akgU3Kx.jpg

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT