• Hummer

Votes: 24 16.1%
  • EV with multiple bumper stickers

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Write in.

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Mar 11, 2020
Having a good laugh with Gohox in another thread and it got me thinking. If you are driving down the road and see one of these vehicles listed, which one makes you immediately question that persons manhood?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I don’t question the manhood of anyone based on their vehicle. Heck, I drive a Prius to work and as a commuter car. Our minivan is also a hybrid. However, I also own a F250 to pull our fifth wheel. You never know what other vehicle someone may have.

I don’t question the manhood of anyone based on their vehicle. Heck, I drive a Prius to work and as a commuter car. Our minivan is also a hybrid. However, I also own a F250 to pull our fifth wheel. You never know what other vehicle someone may have.
Damn man, we have 15 minutes left to get through a Thursday and you can't just play along?

Nerd!!! Lol I think age also is a major factor. I feel like the older a person gets, the less they care. I drive a truck now but if it gets me from point A to point B, I couldn’t care less what the vehicle is.

Big ass pickup trucks. Something like this:
7ff0d1cd0e4302af9943aa2026257ced.jpg

People who view certain vehicles as a method of coping with insecurity have no understanding of what being an enthusiast is. I had a Corvette for a few years. I didn't think of it as an extension of my manhood. I thought of it as a beautiful car that was a blast to drive! I know, shocking!
Relax man. I'm a gun enthusiasts, I can't talk about firearms without someone wondering about my penis. It's all in good fun. I completely understand having a hobby.

I can’t help but shake my head at the people who drive trucks like this to their downtown office job and are forced to navigate the cramped parking garages. Just totally impractical and screams insecurity about…something.
what if they jsut think they look... cool? Some of you really overthink things. As long as there have been automobiles there have been guys that geek out on them.

Not sure which is best answer for poll, but the most consistent car associated with an absolute douche is a subaru. If you own one or know someone that does, you already know the truth.
Huh. I immediately think Nissan Maxima, Audi, and BMW.

Subaru WRX could make the list, too.

I can’t help but shake my head at the people who drive trucks like this to their downtown office job and are forced to navigate the cramped parking garages. Just totally impractical and screams insecurity about…something.
I know a dude that refuses to use his truck to haul things because he doesn't want to scratch the bed liner.

When I heard that I asked him what the point of buying a truck was. He said he likes trucks.

Doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own.

Yes, I think it's decked out full-size trucks for non-truck guys - i.e. no farming, no real estate or construction business, non-hunters, don't own land or a cabin or a camper. Just city-slicker, salaried, desk-jockey commuters with full-size trucks. I don't get it.

Years ago I noticed that, at least in my area of the midwest, a majority of professional well-paid dudes stopped buying Mercedes E Class, BMW 5 series, and Audi A6s for the most part, and instead own F150s and Silverados/Sierras with luxury packages, premium leather, etc. The local country club parking lot is a sea of fancy pickup trucks.

Like others have pointed out, most of these vehicles are kept spotless and never do much hauling, except for golf clubs and fancy bicycles.

I have 2 pickups and the wife drives an Infiniti G37S convertible. One PU is a 2004 Dodge Ram that me and the neighbor use for hauling wood or whatever else needs to be hauled. The kids use it for their needs as well. The other is a Ford F150 we use to haul stuff to NE IOwa in the S/S/F as well as a boats and campers. That is the wifes winter driving vehicle.

Am I doing it wrong? BTW the Infiniti is parked in the winter, and no pics of TBW.

Reactions: hawkdave007
I have 2 pickups and the wife drives an Infiniti G37S convertible. One PU is a 2004 Dodge Ram that me and the neighbor use for hauling wood or whatever else needs to be hauled. The kids use it for their needs as well. The other is a Ford F150 we use to haul stuff to NE IOwa in the S/S/F as well as a boats and campers. That is the wifes winter driving vehicle.

Am I doing it wrong? BTW the Infiniti is parked in the winter, and no pics of TBW.
The HROT Truck Purchase Committee®️ has approved your purchase(s).

I know a dude that refuses to use his truck to haul things because he doesn't want to scratch the bed liner.

When I heard that I asked him what the point of buying a truck was. He said he likes trucks.

Doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own.
Same here. I have some friends that just like trucks. No real need for a truck but honestly love them. I'm like you, to each his own.

ADVERTISEMENT