ADVERTISEMENT

What will be the acceptable level of violence?

Well let’s just keep it in $ terms for now. The TV is gone no matter what, ok? Prices will therefore have to be higher in the future to cover increases in insurance, time, etc. I will be handed that price increase- regardless of who gets the tv. If I get the tv, I have the tv and the price increases. One situation is worse than the other. That situation is the one where there’s no new oled in my living room and I have to pay more $ for one than before.
Now you are just owning to being more of a wart on society than before. Congrats for walking into that.

I’m trying to teach boogie microeconomic theory on looting and why it makes sense for an individual and he’s just getting pissy.
No lessons being taught, and I am certainly not emotionally invested. I am tired of backing you down for an easy two. Going to enjoy the second half of the game and watch Jimmy Buckets do the same to Boston.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
So you support not cracking down on 2020 style looting and you support student loan forgiveness?

if not, why? Also if not, what makes what you have posted on this board today different than you not being for those things? The only thing is that you dont mind it if you benefit financially from it.
Supporting and using are two very different things. I’m not sure why this is complicated for you to understand. No, I don’t condone loan forgiveness or looting, but if they’re taking place I will be on the right side of them every time. It’s not complicated, dog eat dog world out there my young grasshopper.

• Haha
Reactions: LBoogie28
No lessons being taught, and I am certainly not emotionally invested. I am tired of backing you down for an easy two. Going to enjoy the second half of the game and watch Jimmy Buckets do the same to Boston.
Bra, you couldn’t score on a hooker. You lost this debate pages ago. It’s really cruel for me to let it continue.

Supporting and using are two very different things. I’m not sure why this is complicated for you to understand. No, I don’t condone loan forgiveness or looting, but if they’re taking place I will be on the right side of them every time. It’s not complicated, dog eat dog world out there my young grasshopper.
So yes, like a typical republican you will do anything if you can benefit financially, even if you supposedly do not condone it.

• Haha
Bra, you couldn’t score on a hooker. You lost this debate pages ago. It’s really cruel for me to let it continue.
Get a line that hasn’t been as used up as your poor mother.

as far losing the debate…😂

Not sure what he’s supposed to do. They’re bought.
.i guess if i really wanted something passed and there was one or two people holding it back, i would do more than just saying “we tried” and dropping it…..even if its publically flogging shaming them once in a while, it is more than what he is currently doing for something he really wants passed (supposedly)

i guess he wont drop it. He will use it for campaign fodder for 2024

Sad you can’t see how funny this is.
What’s that? I guess you could make an argument to go full Rittenhouse in order to hedge against the price increases on the backside. The power of an individual to make the world a better place is pretty overblown to say the least.

So yes, like a typical republican you will do anything if you can benefit financially, even if you supposedly do not condone it.
Examples of Rs doing this? Keep in mind that I have a clipboard full of links that expose Dems as the frauds they really are.

What’s that? I guess you could make an argument to go full Rittenhouse in order to hedge against the price increases on the backside. The power of an individual to make the world a better place is pretty overblown to say the least.
Missed the point…again

Take another crack at it. Maybe start with looking up the word “condone.”

Examples of Rs doing this? Keep in mind that I have a clipboard full of links that expose Dems as the frauds they really are.
https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/rcna8587

I really dont care if you have a clipboard of what corporate democrats are doing. Those dems are the reason that anything that involves benefitting the people don’t get through while they take the cash from their corporate donors. They sure will pay lipservice to it come campaign time tho

Missed the point…again

Take another crack at it. Maybe start with looking up the word “condone.”
Doesn’t fit the definition of condone. Love when people try to use definitions against me, classic- that’s my M mf O.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/rcna8587

I really dont care if you have a clipboard of what corporate democrats are doing. Those dems are the reason that anything that involves benefitting the people don’t get through while they take the cash from their corporate donors. They sure will pay lipservice to it come campaign time tho
Seriously? Corporate Dems? As opposed to what? Almost every politician in DC is influenced by lobbyists. Your leader in the house has some serious circumstantial evidence of insider trading going on.

Doesn’t fit the definition of condone. Love when people try to use definitions against me, classic- that’s my M mf O.
So you don’t see the humor in you doing something you say you don’t condone, and then claiming you will always be on the “right” side?

If not, you can’t be helped. Bless your heart.

So you don’t see the humor in you doing something you don’t condone, and then claiming you will always be on the “right” side?

If not, you can’t be helped. Bless your heart.
Again, my participation is impartial and without emotion. It is neither moral nor immoral. It’s simply a calculation of outcomes. Nowhere do I say I “condone” it. You implying I do involves the insinuation that I have any power/influence on the behavior itself, which I don’t.

• Haha
Seriously? Corporate Dems? As opposed to what? Almost every politician in DC is influenced by lobbyists. Your leader in the house has some serious circumstantial evidence of insider trading going on.

i would say a good start is by holding feet to the fire *cough cough biden* of politicians that say they won’t take corporate PAC money and supporting politicians who support campaign finance reform

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/06/2020-democrats-stands-on-campaign-finance/

its an uphill battle when this is going on
https://www.statnews.com/feature/prescription-politics/federal-full-data-set/

Pelosi is a joke. I dont think members of congress should be trading stocks. Its no secret their portfolios always outperform the market.

Again, my participation is impartial and without emotion. It is neither moral nor immoral. It’s simply a calculation of outcomes. Nowhere do I say I “condone” it. You implying I do involves the insinuation that I have any power/influence on the behavior itself, which I don’t.
You are still missing the point. I’m shocked!

I don’t have enough time (or crayons) to help you out.

You are still missing the point. I’m shocked!
I get your point, but it’s not relevant to our discussion. You’re thinking too much and trying too hard. I’m an opportunist first, politics come after that somewhere. I’m not in any sort of influential position politically, thinking so would be narcissistic at best and certainly borderline delusional. No one’s looking. Make the decision that benefits you when it arises.

I get your point, but it’s not relevant to our discussion. You’re thinking too much and trying too hard. I’m an opportunist first, politics come after that somewhere. I’m not in any sort of influential position politically, thinking so would be narcissistic at best and certainly borderline delusional. No one’s looking. Make the decision that benefits you when it arises.
You don’t want it to be relevant because it hurts your position, so I get hesitancy to discuss further and the constant deflections.

• Haha
You don’t want it to be relevant because it hurts your position, so I get hesitancy to discuss further and the constant deflections.
No, it’s simply never been relevant to this conversation. You’ve continuously pestered me about it, I explained why it doesn’t matter, and you keep going. You want to know why? Because it’s the only argument you have- morals. Who cares about morals, this is entirely an economics question.

No, it’s simply never been relevant to this conversation. You’ve continuously pestered me about it, I explained why it doesn’t matter, and you keep going. You want to know why? Because it’s the only argument you have- morals. Who cares about morals, this is entirely an economics question.
Morals AND criminal activity. Character matters. Just because it doesn’t for you, doesn’t mean you get to make that assessment for others (did you say something about narcissism?). We also established that the TV isn’t free (and the ripple effect). You have admitted you are willing to loot, even though you don’t condone looting. It’s great we can just remove the character and the criminal element altogether…cause (your myopic view of) economics.

I’m sure you will be easily identified from the looting “dem” mob as someone that is just there for the economics of it.

Morals AND criminal activity. Character matters. Just because it doesn’t for you, doesn’t mean you get to make that assessment for others (did you say something about narcissism?). We also established that the TV isn’t free (and the ripple effect). You have admitted you are willing to loot, even though you don’t condone looting. It’s great we can just remove the character and the criminal element altogether…cause (your myopic view of) economics.

I’m sure you will be easily identified from the looting “dem” mob as someone that is just there for the economics of it.
I have already explained that calling it criminal is a reach at best. Again, the TV is gone already. If I start a Facebook event at Best Buy to “protest,”
show up, and then encourage the behavior, you may have a point. That’s not my intention. I’m simply just not going to buy an oled until I know for certain that one won’t be readily available at a steep discount in the near future. Please don’t complicate simple things.

• Haha
What do I think will happen when rights are stripped away from millions of women, despite the fact that a majority of Americans want them to keep those rights?

Probably some bad shit.

I can’t say I blame anyone though.

ADVERTISEMENT