ADVERTISEMENT

What will be the acceptable level of violence?

ihhawk

HR Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
It’s going to get ugly when Roe is overturned. Summer of 2020 riot level.

Idk but I’m thinking about joining in this time. I really want a new TV. Some Jordans would be nice as well. Thinking we’re headed back to mandatory masks soon, just want to get my fair share.

Wait a minute. Just yesterday you claimed to be an independent. I know it can be tough keeping your BS straight when you spew so much of it.
If it comes to Rs against Ds, that’s a very simple decision. The Ds will be too busy arguing on an equitable distribution of their pillaging.

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
Nice, but failed, attempt at recovering.
Back to the topic at hand, please quit deflecting and making this personal (as that’s all libs usually have to talk about).

What time do I need to get to the protests to get an OLED? Guessing pretty early.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Five. Rather a lot, really.

0a5ef802-56c7-4b13-a52b-ee7dee431b64_thumb.jpg

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
Back to the topic at hand, please quit deflecting and making this personal (as that’s all libs usually have to talk about).

What time do I need to get to the protests to get an OLED? Guessing pretty early.
You are asking what time to show up to protest alongside dems…but claimed to be a republican…err independent? Whatever your affiliation, you sound like a poor.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
You are asking what time to show up to protest alongside dems…but claimed to be a republican…err independent? Whatever your affiliation, you sound like a poor.
I’m simply an opportunist. If free TVs are on the table, you don’t turn them down. Having an attitude otherwise is a recipe for being poor and staying poor.

I’m simply an opportunist. If free TVs are on the table, you don’t turn them down. Having an attitude otherwise is a recipe for being poor and staying poor.
Free TVs aren’t on the table though. If you think they are, walk in to your local Best Buy and get your “free” tv now. No need to wait or deal with a crowd. Your last sentence is another indicator you are just blathering on here (as usual).

• Haha
Reactions: littlez and NCHawk5
Free TVs aren’t on the table though. The last sentence is another indicator you are just blathering on here (as usual).
They most certainly are. Unfortunately I was busy at work in the summer of 2020. I could have participated in protests and made out like a bandit. Now I have less money than I could have. It’s really not that complicated. Just an economics question. No wonder the libs struggle so much financially.

They most certainly are. Unfortunately I was busy at work in the summer of 2020. I could have participated in protests and made out like a bandit. Now I have less money than I could have. It’s really not that complicated. Just an economics question. No wonder the libs struggle so much financially.
Where do libs struggle financially? Most people on welfare are republicans

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and NCHawk5
If you think they are free, walk in to your local Best Buy and get your “free” tv now. No need to wait or deal with a crowd. Don’t be bitch, take what’s yours (and free). I don’t want you to think you should have more money down the road than you do without. If it’s simple economics, I’m sure Best Buy and police will understand it…assuming the staff and officers involved are republican.

It’s going to get ugly when Roe is overturned. Summer of 2020 riot level.

I dunno. I’m thinking pro choice folks will more than likely use civil disobedience and similar to register their disapproval of the ruling. I certainly hope they don’t take it to the level that pro birthers have used, like assassinations and bombings, but what’s good for the goose….

Reactions: Tom Paris and Torg
Please don’t be ignorant.
What a load of shit. The top welfare states all vote republican, while New York and California provide all of the money. You far righters cost us so much money, and you’re nothing but whores for the government money.

ADVERTISEMENT