ADVERTISEMENT

What will be the acceptable level of violence?

If you think they are free, walk in to your local Best Buy and get your “free” tv now. No need to wait or deal with a crowd. Don’t be bitch, take what’s yours (and free). I don’t want you to think you should have more money down the road than you do without. If it’s simple economics, I’m sure Best Buy and police will understand it…assuming the staff and officers involved are republican.
They’re not free yet. Only free when the Nazi insurrectionists overturn roe. Then the opportunists make their move.

• Haha
Reactions: IA_HAWKI
You’re seriously just boring. I’d much rather speak to someone who’s talented with insults. This is just mind numbing. I’m sure that carries elsewhere in your life.
You’re just mad that I’m right about all of your insecurities. You’re a tiny little boy bitch that’s never been able to please a woman. You’re a sad sack of shit living on welfare. You have nothing and will never be anything.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
You’re just mad that I’m right about all of your insecurities. You’re a tiny little boy bitch that’s never been able to please a woman. You’re a sad sack of shit living on welfare. You have nothing and will never be anything.
Unfortunately for you, not one bit of that is true. Find something else to get under my skin. Never taken a dime from the government (other than education credits). Certainly not small and definitely capable of pleasing a woman. Swing, swing, swing, swing, and wiff every time we discuss anything.

Unfortunately for you, not one bit of that is true. Find something else to get under my skin. Never taken a dime from the government (other than education credits). Certainly not small and definitely capable of pleasing a woman. Swing, swing, swing, swing, and wiff every time we discuss anything.
What a load of shit. You are the welfare queen.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
I’m not mad, I find your lack of being a man to be hilarious. Youre a tiny bitch with nothing to live for. A 300 lb man with a 20 year old truck and no family.
Tiny or 300 pounds? You’re contradicting yourself. Please count to three darling. Also don’t have a truck and do have a family 🤷‍♂️. You’re just not very talented at this. Maybe try sewing or another hobby you may be good at?

I dunno. I’m thinking pro choice folks will more than likely use civil disobedience and similar to register their disapproval of the ruling. I certainly hope they don’t take it to the level that pro birthers have used, like assassinations and bombings, but what’s good for the goose….
The Libbies heads will explode like normal either way. They're still trying to answer that age old question: "Can men get pregnant?".
(collective blank stare into space pondering- LOL!)

So will they be distracted trying to figure out the answers to life's greatest mystery, so they can focus on their next fake outrage initiative? Tough call. F.I.'s.

Wait a minute. Just yesterday you claimed to be an independent.

that all of the self proclaimed “independents” and “libertarians” i know irl are actually republicans. For all of the claims of how independent they are, they blame everything on democrats and defend republicans.

for some reason they just don’t want the “republican” label slapped on them

that all of the self proclaimed “independents” and “libertarians” i know irl are actually republicans. For all of the claims of how independent they are, they blame everything on democrats and defend republicans.

for some reason they just don’t want the “republican” label slapped on them
Well when you disagree with their social views regarding abortion and other things, you can’t technically be one. I would prefer a moderate Dem over an R 9/10 times. Unfortunately they don’t exist anymore.

• Haha
Well when you disagree with their social views regarding abortion and other things, you can’t technically be one. I would prefer a moderate Dem over an R 9/10 times. Unfortunately they don’t exist anymore.
Lol.
Theres a moderate in the white house.

Lol.
Theres a moderate in the white house.
Really? You should probably let him know that. He passed massive spending proposals, and tried to do even more if not for an actual moderate (Manchin) saving every American from an even worse situation.

• Haha
Really? You should probably let him know that. He passed massive spending proposals, and tried to do even more if not for an actual moderate (Manchin) saving every American from an even worse situation.
lol

Biden got a watered down infrastructure bill passed.

If Biden was all in on BBB, i wouldve expected him to out a little more pressure on Manchin instead of shrugging his shoulders and saying “we tried”. Biden was more than fine with letting Manchin sink BBB.

lol

Biden got a watered down infrastructure bill passed.

If Biden was all in on BBB, i wouldve expected him to out a little more pressure on Manchin instead of shrugging his shoulders and saying “we tried”. Biden was more than fine with letting Manchin sink BBB.
You’re pretending to know what he’s thinking. I’m observing evidence and making a decision. Notice the problem with your strategy?

• Haha
You’re pretending to know what he’s thinking. I’m observing evidence and making a decision. Notice the problem with your strategy?
And i am observing what he is and isn’t doing/saying

He sure hasn’t been vocal about it after Manchin reminded him their corporate masters won’t be happy about it passing.

sure it will make good soundbites when he campaigns on it for 2024, but like a lot of the things the dems campaign on, its not going anywhere when push comes to shove.

And i am observing what he is and isn’t doing/saying

He sure hasn’t been vocal about it after Manchin reminded him their corporate masters won’t be happy about it passing.

sure it will make good soundbites when he campaigns on it for 2024, but like a lot of the things the dems campaign on, its not going anywhere when push comes to shove.
Again, I just look at the overwhelming evidence to support that he’s not moderate at all. He’s also not remotely competent and clearly has some mental deficiencies. But, sure, he’s “moderate” because he failed at passing his BBB program and hasn’t returned to it now that we’re facing 10% inflation. Inflation, mind you, that is directly linked to his ridiculous spending in 2021. I’m unaware of a president who has passed spending bill that directly caused homegrown inflation. He’s….. unique in that regard.

• Haha
Phuque you NC5 and your rhetoric. It’s just noise that is inconsequential. You and yours ARE the problem in this nation today.
I’m not the one calling everyone to arms. That’s the noise and rhetoric. I’m the reasonable one.

They’re not free yet. Only free when the Nazi insurrectionists overturn roe. Then the opportunists make their move.
Again, they won’t be free then either. I’ve lost count…have you quadrupled down on your idiotic claim of “free” tvs at this point? Keep spinning/deflecting, it’s what you do best.

I’ve lost count…have you quadrupled down on your idiotic claim of “free” tvs at this point? Keep spinning/deflecting, it’s what you do best.
It’s not an idiotic claim whatsoever. I’ve seen it live on TV. When the riots begin, the corporate revenge follows. Wonder where these people get it in their head that corporations are their enemies and worthy of their hate? 🤔

It’s not an idiotic claim whatsoever. I’ve seen it live on TV. When the riots begin, the corporate revenge follows. Wonder where these people get it in their head that corporations are their enemies and worthy of their hate? 🤔
You haven’t seen people getting “free” TVs on live TV. You have witnessed theft (vandalism). Please don’t be too big of a moron to not understand the difference (impossible I know). The same set of rules apply now as they would during a riot. So again, stop being a bitch beta, waiting to follow others, and get your TV.

ADVERTISEMENT