ADVERTISEMENT

What Will You Do If Trump "Wins"?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Some folks might actually believe he could win fair and square. But I put "wins" in quotes because I don't think there's any way he wins in an honest election. He could "win" a rigged or stolen election, though. And he could "win" by refusing to turn over power.

However it happens, what will you do if Trump wins?

One way to think of this is "how do you think America will change, and what can you do to prepare for it?"

Some folks might actually believe he could win fair and square. But I put "wins" in quotes because I don't think there's any way he wins in an honest election. He could "win" a rigged or stolen election, though. And he could "win" by refusing to turn over power.

One way to think of this is "how do you think America will change, and what can you do to prepare for it?"

Go to work.

After work, find a Trump supporter's house and car to egg.

Same if Biden wins.

get up at 4:30am. Ride bike for close to 2 hours and then go to work.

I realize both sides will have people that will shit themselves on Facebook and national media but this is the minority of people. BTW these people are miserable a good percentage of the time.

Really? Can't you just go away? Go cause trouble somewhere else.. ISIS is still looking for fervent anti Americans.

Pray that it was a clear victory and not a situation where a ton of confusion is in the air about mail in ballots or a scenario where Biden has won over 50% of the popular vote and beat trump by more than 4% . As long as that happens, BAU, though I will marvel at the path our country has chosen for itself.

If we have confusion and signs Trump is prematurely declaring himself the victor / stealing the election and/or has lost fairly resounding the popular vote, I will be worried but prepare to see significant local and national civil unrest.

tenor.gif

Watch SNL? Win or lose it is one of the times they are guaranteed to have a list people as guests and it will most likely be funny

I know for as fact he will win fair and square by a large margin, so much so that biden will have no shot at counting enough votes later.

At best he loses the popular vote again but wins the EC.

I will prepare for a very unstable 4 years. I expect regular rioting and the general hatred of Americans towards one another to keep increasing.
General hatred? I hope not. Understand that the vast and overwhelming majority of Americans aren't on HROT, don't read or hang out on websites that foment such hatred on either side, and are increasingly suspicious and frankly fed up with the so-called press.

Get up.
Workout and shower.
Coffee and breakfast.
Online to see what I should be “woke” about.
Get my boys up and ready for school.
Go to work.
Come home.
Play with my boys.
Eat dinner.
Hang out with my boys.
Put my boys to bed.
Go to bed.

Reactions: hwk23
People who think this is just another election are wrong. There has never been an authoritarian charlatan in the White House willing to destroy America just for the glory and power. He is amoral.

"We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song "

Get up.
Workout and shower.
Coffee and breakfast.
Get my boys up and ready for school.
Go to work.
Come home.
Play with my boys.
Eat dinner.
Hang out with my boys.
Put my boys to bed.
Go to bed.

Sad...there is no banging in there for you. 👌👈😢

Last edited:
General hatred? I hope not. Understand that the vast and overwhelming majority of Americans aren't on HROT, don't read or hang out on websites that foment such hatred on either side, and are increasingly suspicious and frankly fed up with the so-called press.

You are right. The neo nazi militias are not on HROT. They will only get more bold and the orange waste of space will flame them on.

Reactions: naturalmwa
People who think this is just another election are wrong. There has never been an authoritarian charlatan in the White House willing to destroy America just for the glory and power. He is amoral.

"We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song "
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

If he legitimately wins, shake my head and go about my day. Some of you will be happy to see me posting less on here. If he clearly steals this, through the courts, and/or does what he is telling us he is going to do, then I don't know. If it looks like we are going full on autocracy...then I don't know.

If he legitimately wins, shake my head and go about my day. Some of you will be happy to see me posting less on here. If he clearly steals this, through the courts, and/or does what he is telling us he is going to do, then I don't know. If it looks like we are going full on autocracy...then I don't know.
ginsburg says the next president will be "installed" supposedly

This. ^

Just like any election I've participated in...sometimes my guy wins, sometimes not. In the end, my quality of life has had minimal impact by who's at the top arguing w/ other politicians.

One thing I know for sure I'll do is log in here to watch Chis completely come unhitched.
It would be your contention that either Trump has not done serious damage to this country and has failed as a leader or that he has but since it didn't affect you personally, you don't care.

Really not a good choice, either way.

It would be your contention that either Trump has not done serious damage to this country and has failed as a leader or that he has but since it didn't affect you personally, you don't care.

Really not a good choice, either way.
trump has done great and he will be re-elected, then re-installed

How is the election going to be stolen?

You are buying what the media is trying to tell you. The same media that is telling you that Biden is up by 21 pts on undecides when nobody has won undecideds for years and years.

Let me put it this way. I try to live life in a fashion where I limit the effect that politicians place upon me whenever possible. Be as self sufficient as possible, and try to not put myself in a position where any radical changes to the country affect me directly as little as possible.

Biden, Trump...don't truly care either way. Still gotta get up in the morning so to speak.

Reactions: unIowa
You are buying what the media is trying to tell you. The same media that is telling you that Biden is up by 21 pts on undecides when nobody has won undecideds for years and years.
I don't need the media to tell me anything. I just read Trump's twitter and listen to what he says.

He sounds like a 12 year old. That isn't fake news.

ADVERTISEMENT