ADVERTISEMENT

What would a Trump trial look like?

Grand jury investigation is complete.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ia-grand-jury-donald-trump-probe/10803823002/

An indictment would be so awesome. January 24th there will be a hearing. Two weeks.

Hopefully they will indict Graham as well. That would be really sweet.
This is a pretty big deal. It isn't a classic grand jury from what I understand, so, who knows when we hear what happens next?
As I have said before, the biggest card Willis has is Trump on tape.

This is a pretty big deal. It isn't a classic grand jury from what I understand, so, who knows when we hear what happens next?
As I have said before, the biggest card Willis has is Trump on tape.
Judge will hold a hearing 2 weeks from today (1/24) to determine if charges will be filed based on the recommendations. I'm not clear if the judge determines that, or it's back on the state prosecutor. It's different because the Grand Jury itself is only making findings, and is not actually issuing an indictment.

Judge will hold a hearing 2 weeks from today (1/24) to determine if charges will be filed based on the recommendations. I'm not clear if the judge determines that, or it's back on the state prosecutor. It's different because the Grand Jury itself is only making findings, and is not actually issuing an indictment.
A talking head on Lib TV said it will be very hard for the findings of the special grand jury to be dismissed. If they find no issue, or it's tenuous, sure, let it go. But, if they say go forward I expect a round of indictments.

A talking head on Lib TV said it will be very hard for the findings of the special grand jury to be dismissed. If they find no issue, or it's tenuous, sure, let it go. But, if they say go forward I expect a round of indictments.
I'm hopeful, but try to avoid speculation. It's surely a mixed bag, because Trump will undoubtedly claim another witch hunt and try to stir up his die hard supporters.

Any charges that might be brought will be a key factor, because Trump having to deal with a felony would be huge.

I also hope Graham is charged. There was absolutely no reason for him to call any elections official in Georgia. None.

ADVERTISEMENT