ADVERTISEMENT

What would you want to see as an alternate uniform in the future

Sep 14, 2019
I-O-W-A
I’d like to see an all black pants, jersey, and helmets with gray stripes and decals for a blackout. Kind of similar to 2017 but darker black and darker gray with less stripes.

The Iowa script with a slightly smaller tiger hawk right underneath it.
Not sure I'd like both, as that seems a little over the top. I'd be ok with either of the three. Maybe make the tigerhawk bigger as I think they did on the black only helmet.

Opposite color pant legs, one black, one gold with a see-through crotch panel exposing a tiger hawk logo undergarment
Diagonally striped jerseys, opposite color black and gold shoulder panels
Helmet with alternate front to back black and gold pin-stripes, barber striped facemasks
Black and gold knee-high checkerboard socks
Gold high top shoes with thick black shoelaces
Half black/gold mouth guards
gold wristbands with black speckles

Reactions: pgsailor
Opposite color pant legs, one black, one gold with a see-through crotch panel exposing a tiger hawk logo undergarment
Helmet with alternate front to back black and gold pin-stripes, barber striped facemasks
Either a little specific or a little too Oregon.

Super Ghey

Reactions: greenelite504
hi-res-154883365_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: HungryHawk
I want to keep the stylings we have, in terms of colors, striping patterns, etc, However, I would like to see us build on what we did in the Minnesota game last year (black pants) and have more different options while keeping our current “look.” In addition to our standard gold pants, we should add both black and white options. In addition to our black and white jerseys, we should add a gold option. In theory, any of the jerseys could be worn with any of the pants, giving us a wide array of options, while still maintaining our standard look and brand.

Reactions: NITE HAWK6
I think it's time to start incorporating Professor Gadget-style technologies... helicopter that comes out of the hemlet, punching glove on spring, etc.

Here is a crazy idea.

Give the children at the Hospital some guidelines and let them design an alternate uniform or a couple of ideas and let the coaches and players vote for one to wear.

Reactions: Hawk fan in Minn
For black out, I’d like to see flat black helmet with a gold chrome medium weight outline of the tiger hawk and black gloss face masks. Black jerseys with white or maybe even gold numbers and letters. Change out the traditional sleeve design with dark grey and a slighter lighter grey. Black pants with grey stripe down the leg and black socks with black shoes.

I’d like to see an all black pants, jersey, and helmets with gray stripes and decals for a blackout. Kind of similar to 2017 but darker black and darker gray with less stripes.
I would like to not see BLM stickers!!!! No need for politics in college sports.

I’d like to see either gold or black matte helmet with the opposite color as just the outline of the tigerhawk.

Anything that reminds anyone of Iowa Football in the 70s should never again darken the gates of Kinnick Stadium, with the exception of a handful of former players.
iowa-1977-78_tb_300x300.jpg

I wouldn't mind a 70s type throw back for a game to mix it up. Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT