ADVERTISEMENT

What You Need To Know About The Violent Animals Of MS-13 whitehouse.gov

I hoped I'm confused here. Is the official WH site calling these people animals? Even if you think they are, the WH should be above this. It would be like officially saying someone is a piece of shit or is an asshole. Have some more dignity than this.

I hoped I'm confused here. Is the official WH site calling these people animals? Even if you think they are, the WH should be above this. It would be like officially saying someone is a piece of shit or is an asshole. Have some more dignity than this.
I don't think you're confused, it does appear they're trolling liberals who quickly took last week's comments out of context. It also appears it's working.

FUlWBKr.jpg

JFC, we are talking about a torturous and murderous group that has no regard for human life. Educate yourself. You sound like a GD imbecile.

Reactions: Auger
JFC, we are talking about a torturous and murderous group that has no regard for human life. Educate yourself. You sound like a GD imbecile.
Then call them murderous and tortuous. Because using animals over and over just makes it look like Trump is trolling people at the expense of a serious problem.

Reactions: BioHawk
People would rather find any reason they can to attack Trump than to condemn a gang who is full of illegal immigrant killers who put fellow citizens at risk. MS-13 members when caught and found to be in country illegally should be immediately executed, Period .

Remember when people said this about Putin, and Trump said, “at least he’s a leader” and “we have killers, too”?

Reactions: Funky Bunch
I don't think you're confused, it does appear they're trolling liberals who quickly took last week's comments out of context. It also appears it's working.

You can't just say stupid shit then blow it off as "trolling" the other side. You're actually blaming this nonsense on "liberals." The fact is, it's inexcusable for the White House to be talking in such a crass and undignified manner.

Reactions: BABiscuit and IACub
People would rather find any reason they can to attack Trump than to condemn a gang who is full of illegal immigrant killers who put fellow citizens at risk. MS-13 members when caught and found to be in country illegally should be immediately executed, Period .
Sorry, nobody on the left is saying that there are fine people on both sides. Only Trump has this real estate locked up.

Reactions: millah_22

You are a disgrace.

No one is saying they approve of the boogyman Trump has created named MS-13. We don't like the idea of calling other humans animals. Why can't the headline just say "Who is MS-13 and why are they a threat?"

LOL at the righteous Righties. Trump is activating you because the rest of the news is so bad.
Pavlovian.

Reactions: artradley
And just like clockwork, Northern has to play the Hillary card. So I assume you stood up and applauded Hillary when she talked about super predators?

Tarheel brings up Hillary and I’m the one playing the Hillary card? Stop being stupid.

Thanks. You kinda walked right into that one. Guess who's ALSO outraged by Trump's characterization? And guess who's defending it? Now see if you can figure out who the hypocrites are?

I can hear those tiny gears in your head grinding from here.

This isn't going how you think it is. If pretending otherwise makes you feel better, then by all means, carry on.

The truth is these people are animals.

The politicians willing to tell it like it is appeal to many people. Hence, a very non-PC Trump is our POTUS. He may not be a good president but in general the country now has a precedent for a non-PC politician to win an election. Smoother versions of Trump will follow.

Calling a spade a spade is never a bad thing.

Reactions: SIXERS24 and dandh
From the linked story:

Members of the FBI’s task force were able to record and videotape MS-13’s initiation rituals, according to the affidavit. In these meetings, “chequos,” or mid-level MS-13 affiliates, were “jumped in” and became full-fledged gang members or “homeboys.”

To become a homeboy, chequos “… must commit at least one murder of a rival gang member.” Once chequos were voted in by members of a clique, leaders would slowly count to 13 while gang members beat the prospective member.

Afterward, members would say ‘welcome to the Mara’ and hold up the devil horn hand signs,” according to Wood. “Mara” is the Spanish word for “gang.”

Detectives obtained detailed information about an alleged MS-13 meeting on January 8 at an auto repair shop in Everett. At the meeting, Joel Martinez, nicknamed “Animal,” allegedly became a homeboy after murdering Irvin De Paz, 16. Herzzon Sandoval, who MS-13 ranks call “Casper” and prosecutors say is the Eastside Loco clique leader, presided over the meeting.

Later, the article states:

At the meeting, Edwin Gonzalez, 20, nicknamed “Sangriento,” was allegedly promoted for the September 7 murder of Wilson Martinez, 15, by the Molinos Loco clique. Gonzalez is charged in Martinez’s murder as well as the murder of 16-year-old Christofer de la Cruz.

This article is just a very tiny tip of the iceberg.

https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2016/04/21/inside-ms-13-initiation-rituals-and-internal-feuds

Democratic ticket 2020

"Stronger Together"
TuckerMocking.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT