ADVERTISEMENT

Whatcha drankin?

A fine offering from AB called Busch Light. Gotta keep it on the level before hs girls basketball (no pics) and hopefully Great Divide Titan IPA afterwards.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Started off with a Porter, Scuttlebutt from Everett, Wa, and chased it with two Red Bull Vodkas. Thinkin about unboxing
the Don Julio Anejo. Life is some what good.

Originally posted by Lone Clone:
Mount Gay Eclipse on the rocks at sunset. 

A Red Stripe later with dinner. 

I asked awhile back about you drinking again, and I don't mean that with any ill will. I bet you'd be a fun guy to have a beer with.

Originally posted by ClearwaterHawkI:

Originally posted by golfinghawkeye:
Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout.
One of the top breweries in America. Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree. Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand. Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

One of the top breweries in America. Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree. Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand. Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.
Add any of the beers from Southern Tier Brewing Co. to your list.

One of the top breweries in America.  Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree.  Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand.  Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

I am always trying new things. We rarely have any other Lagunitas outside of their IPA around these parts. It's solid, not spectacular IMO.

Reactions: GarryO37
Originally posted by jellyfish10:

One of the top breweries in America. Â Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree. Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand. Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

I am always trying new things. We rarely have any other Lagunitas outside of their IPA around these parts. It's solid, not spectacular IMO.
Agree on the Lagunitas IPA. While a good beer I have other IPA's I would rather drink. They do make some very good seasonal beers such as the stout I had tonight. Little Sumpin Sumpin would be my favorite year round beer that they offer. A hoppy wheat beers is a good combination. I also enjoy the Daytime Ale for a session IPA. The only Lagunitas beer I have had that I just don't really like is Brown Shugga. Too sweet for me.

One of the top breweries in America.  Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree.  Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand.  Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

Agree on the Lagunitas IPA.  While a good beer I have other IPA's I would rather drink.  They do make some very good seasonal beers such as the stout I had tonight.  Little Sumpin Sumpin would be my favorite year round beer that they offer.  A hoppy wheat beers is a good combination.  I also enjoy the Daytime Ale for a session IPA.  The only Lagunitas beer I have had that I just don't really like is Brown Shugga.  Too sweet for me.

Agree on both accounts. Sumpin Sumpin is pretty good.

Ellies-New-Vine-Zin-Estate.png

Wilson Ellie's New Vine zinfandel. Yummy.

2 things. When I am in my hometown, I have no problem with no beer selection. I'll drink Busch Lights by the dozen. When I am in the city I currently reside, at a popular sports bar, and the best beer offering is Summit Saga IPA, I get a little emotional.

And second, I can't stand Dave Matthews. Carry on.

2 things. When I am in my hometown, I have no problem with no beer selection. I'll drink Busch Lights by the dozen. When I am in the city I currently reside, at a popular sports bar, and the best beer offering is Summit Saga IPA, I get a little emotional.

And second, I can't stand Dave Matthews. Carry on.
I just finished off a Troegs Nugget Nectar and calling it a night. We are getting a fair amount of freezing rain currently so it looks like I have no plans tomorrow morning.

My hometown is a Bud/Miller/Coors town. A brew pub did open but I have yet to try it. Here in Dover I can go anywhere and at least find Dogfish Head, other Delaware beers or something from the Philly area such as Yards or Victory.

I am with you on Dave. That reminded me of being bellied up to the bar at One Eye Jake's about 15 years ago. Sitting there talking to a friend and Dave comes on. I said I hate Dave and some random chick gives me a death look and yells "Dave hates you to". I thought for sure I was getting a drink in the face or slapped.

Mount Gay Eclipse on the rocks at sunset.Â

A Red Stripe later with dinner.Â

I asked awhile back about you drinking again, and I don't mean that with any ill will. I bet you'd be a fun guy to have a beer with.
==========================
Not in the US of A. Haven't had a sip of alcohol in-country since June 27, 2011.

I was a fun guy to have a beer with. That was the problem.

Mount Gay Eclipse on the rocks at sunset. 

A Red Stripe later with dinner. 

Not in the US of A. Haven't had a sip of alcohol in-country since June 27, 2011. 

I was a fun guy to have a beer with. That was the problem. 

I would consider living abroad.

Yesterday we did Clown Shoes Galactica IPA (MA). It was good not great. Tried a session IPA from Lakefront (Milwaukee) clawed extended play. Easy drinking, low ABV, but quite tasty. Lastly, and least impressive, was Rush River's Bubblejack IPA (WI). It was better than dirty river water but I won't go much further than that.

Mount Gay Eclipse on the rocks at sunset.ÂÂ

A Red Stripe later with dinner.ÂÂ

Not in the US of A. Haven't had a sip of alcohol in-country since June 27, 2011.Â

I was a fun guy to have a beer with. That was the problem.Â

I would consider living abroad.
Mrs. LC & I were planning on spending a quick weekend in Canada if the Republicans failed to take over the Senate.

Might as well bring this back from last weekend.

Snow, sleet and freezing rain here today. Great day to stay inside and enjoy a few brews.

16063632384_a9b973b2a1_z.jpg

I'm drinking the same ole Sailor Jerry I always do.There is not many other threads here to comment on.It's either some partisan racial bs or some political WhatWould/Devil/Clarinda/Habah Dabba Doo circle jerk.

I try to think HROT is still fun to visit.I need some pictures of dread locked lesbians.

Originally posted by SailorJerryHawk:
I'm drinking the same ole Sailor Jerry I always do.There is not many other threads here to comment on.It's either some partisan racial bs or some political WhatWould/Devil/Clarinda/Habah Dabba Doo circle jerk.

I try to think HROT is still fun to visit.I need some pictures of dread locked lesbians.
Yeah. I have been viewing this board for a decade plus. Most of the threads are as you say which I stay out of also. Check out the Rivals Main recruiting board. Lots of nonsense on it. Some political bs but also many humorous threads like this board had at one point. Important stuff such as xbox vs ps, sharting, fake cans or real etc.

ADVERTISEMENT