ADVERTISEMENT

Whatcha drankin?

Originally posted by 2bagger22:

Originally posted by jellyfish10:
Had Peace Tree No Coast last night. Excellent.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Bought a sixer of that last week, great stuff. I just returned from snowmobiling all weekend in the UP. I was up to my eyeballs in snow and Bell's Two Hearted.
Peace Tree is out of Knoxville, right? I have a Saison from them that I got in a trade that I haven't had yet. It has to get warm out at some point to drink I believe.

Originally posted by golfinghawkeye:
Originally posted by 2bagger22:

Had Peace Tree No Coast last night. Excellent.
Bought a sixer of that last week, great stuff. I just returned from snowmobiling all weekend in the UP. I was up to my eyeballs in snow and Bell's Two Hearted. 
Peace Tree is out of Knoxville, right?  I have a Saison from them that I got in a trade that I haven't had yet.  It has to get warm out at some point to drink I believe.

Yes sir.

Originally posted by ClearwaterHawkI:

Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout.
One of the top breweries in America. Â Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree. Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand. Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

I am always trying new things. We rarely have any other Lagunitas outside of their IPA around these parts. It's solid, not spectacular IMO.

Agree on the Lagunitas IPA. While a good beer I have other IPA's I would rather drink. They do make some very good seasonal beers such as the stout I had tonight. Little Sumpin Sumpin would be my favorite year round beer that they offer. A hoppy wheat beers is a good combination. I also enjoy the Daytime Ale for a session IPA. The only Lagunitas beer I have had that I just don't really like is Brown Shugga. Too sweet for me.
nice to see a shout out on here to Sixpoint. they do great work. i love Resin; among many others. also- i am in agreement that lil sump sump is a great go to beer. i love Lagunitas with my one caveat being Maximus.

Also- as the winter winds down we will be saying goodbye to Troegs Mad Elf- what a great one this was this year- hope they bring it back

https://iowa.rivals.com/url?sa=i&rc...M0o5Gtj0TcidpNNHjE5bVK7A&ust=1425408313393815
This post was edited on 3/2 12:47 PM by DrVenkman

Originally posted by DrVenkman:

One of the top breweries in America. Â Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree. Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand. Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

I am always trying new things. We rarely have any other Lagunitas outside of their IPA around these parts. It's solid, not spectacular IMO.

Agree on the Lagunitas IPA. While a good beer I have other IPA's I would rather drink. They do make some very good seasonal beers such as the stout I had tonight. Little Sumpin Sumpin would be my favorite year round beer that they offer. A hoppy wheat beers is a good combination. I also enjoy the Daytime Ale for a session IPA. The only Lagunitas beer I have had that I just don't really like is Brown Shugga. Too sweet for me.
nice to see a shout out on here to Sixpoint. they do great work. i love Resin; among many others. also- i am in agreement that lil sump sump is a great go to beer. i love Lagunitas with my one caveat being Maximus.

Also- as the winter winds down we will be saying goodbye to Troegs Mad Elf- what a great one this was this year- hope they bring it back

https://iowa.rivals.com/url?sa=i&rc...M0o5Gtj0TcidpNNHjE5bVK7A&ust=1425408313393815
I have not lived in the Sixpoint distribution area until I moved to Dover. For seasonal beers I am enjoying Hi Res and The Crisp for year round beers.

I didn't care for Mad Elf. I am enjoying the Nugget Nectar season and Cultivator Helles Bock is a damn fine brew also.

I have not lived in the Sixpoint distribution area until I moved to Dover. For seasonal beers I am enjoying Hi Res and The Crisp for year round beers.

I didn't care for Mad Elf. I am enjoying the Nugget Nectar season and Cultivator Helles Bock is a damn fine brew also.
a couple of years ago I had some Resin, Bengal Tiger, and 3 bean...I was very impressed with all three.

I posted this in another thread, but Currently having my last SN Celebration and will follow with Green Flash Le Freak and end with a Hopslam or two.

Originally posted by Honda Hawk:

One of the top breweries in America.  Their tasting rooms serves delicious meals as well.
Agree.  Like many craft beer drinkers I don't stay very loyal to one brand.  Lagunitas along with Dogfish Head and Sixpoint are almost always in my fridge.

Agree on the Lagunitas IPA.  While a good beer I have other IPA's I would rather drink.  They do make some very good seasonal beers such as the stout I had tonight.  Little Sumpin Sumpin would be my favorite year round beer that they offer.  A hoppy wheat beers is a good combination.  I also enjoy the Daytime Ale for a session IPA.  The only Lagunitas beer I have had that I just don't really like is Brown Shugga.  Too sweet for me.
nice to see a shout out on here to Sixpoint.  they do great work.  i love Resin; among many others.  also- i am in agreement that lil sump sump is a great go to beer.  i love Lagunitas with my one caveat being Maximus.  

Also-  as the winter winds down we will be saying goodbye to Troegs Mad Elf-  what a great one this was this year-  hope they bring it back

I have not lived in the Sixpoint distribution area until I moved to Dover.  For seasonal beers I am enjoying Hi Res and The Crisp for year round beers.

I didn't care for Mad Elf.  I am enjoying the Nugget Nectar season and Cultivator Helles Bock is a damn fine brew also.
a couple of years ago I had some Resin, Bengal Tiger, and 3 bean...I was very impressed with all three. 

I posted this in another thread, but Currently having my last SN Celebration and will follow with Green Flash Le Freak and end with a Hopslam or two. 

Somebody's doin work tonight son! I like your style.

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Understood. Let me know if you ever get up this way. I will be in Des Moines Wednesday for the girl state tourney with Mrs. Jelly and Jelly Jr. Daughter cheers and then will be there all day next Tuesday for the boys tourney as her competition team performs.

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Understood. Let me know if you ever get up this way. I will be in Des Moines Wednesday for the girl state tourney with Mrs. Jelly and Jelly Jr. Daughter cheers and then will be there all day next Tuesday for the boys tourney as her competition team performs.

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Whatever it takes, Jelly

Weekdays are so hard to do anything outside of the weekly routine. I've been meaning to get up to CF and I'm planning on getting up there for a Saturday night this month or next. A

I thought their Born Yesterday was the best mass produced wet hopped beer this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT